Getting a refund

My computer struggles to run the game, I have tried to play multiple times for about an hour and 1/2 but still it continues to either crash or give me major FPS lag issues. I do like the concept of the game and the game in general (when it doesn’t lag) but I was wondering if I could get a refund for the time being so I can use the money refunded to put towards other things and then buy the game after release?

I have sent an email to info@warhorsestudios.cz already, if that is the correct email.

Do you realize that it is beta that has not been updated or optimized for a long time? Cause devs wanted to focus getting actual game finnished.

Yes, and while they get the actual game finished they can give me a refund so I can put that money towards other things till release, I made a mistake and thought the game would run better … But I can’t even play more then 20 minutes normally, sorry if that’s so wrong.

3 Likes

Well you should also consider that you bought the game for quite a cheaper price then it will cost at release… The difference can be quite substantial :slight_smile:

What’s wrong with these guys. The game does not work for him, what does it have to do with fact it’s beta or lower price?

4 Likes

Because final game will certainly work better, and he will get it at lower price if he does not get refund now. It is just friendly advice, nothing official.

2 Likes

Better advice would be for him to buy better rig.

Listen lads, I’m sorry I offended you with requesting a refund. But I am aware that the game will cost more at release, which does not bother me. Like I said, I would prefer to use the money I refunded to put towards perhaps getting a better gaming rig so I can play more then twenty minutes on release or something I can use -now- instead of in 8 months.

1 Like

It is fine @all, there is no need to open a discussion about a personal choice.

2 Likes

Is there ever a need to senselessly spout ones opinion into the ether?