Give me a refund

I’ve been waiting nearly 2 god damn weeks for a reply to my last email. Four years I waited for this game to come out, this is just unacceptable how they’re treating backers. The longest I’ve had to wait for a reply is over a month and I can’t have this back and forth which will go on for years at this rate to resolve an issue so I can FINALLY play the game. I’m sick of having to come here everyday, check my emails and nothing while people are playing. Maybe the staff can’t appreciate how frustrating this is for me. People on the Xbox and PlayStation are getting refunds so I’m asking for a refund too now. I just want this to end so I can stop this shitty daily ritual of checking my inbox for nothing.

@DrFusselpulli is there something you can do to help him?

I think I asked him in the PSN refund thread but he didn’t reply back to me so perhaps not it’s someone else.

Did you buy directly from warhorse? Then you’re right here. Otherwise ask at steam, Amazon, wherever you bought it.
And If you’re a Backer you obviously got no Chance for a refund, that’s simply Not how Kickstarter works.

Edit: sry Just read: you’re a Backer. So what do you think how Kickstarter works? Giving them Money and getting it Back If the Game doesn’t work Out as you want? That’s the risk with backing/early Access.

So why are you crying about the game? If you are on the PC the majority of people are enjoying the game what is your problem. Typically if you purchase a product any product and use that product you will not get a full refund and depending where you bought you might only get store credit.

Now instead of acting like an entitled child why don’t you take a deep breath maybe step outside then come back and explain why you think your special self is entitled to a refund.

1 Like

The hell are you on about? Whether the game works out or not isn’t even in the question since I haven’t even played the game yet to even find out for myself, read the OP before you reply… This is about the staff.

The only way we can get a refund from Sony is that if we didn’t download the game and play it. If we do either of those two things, we aren’t eligible for a refund. It’s kinda bad, but that’s how it is in the ToS of Sony. If they bought it through Gamestop or any other source, they’re not going to get much back for it. Just how it is sadly. Sure, the game is buggy, that’s to be expected when they sold way more units than they expected. It feels like a early access game and there are points in the Main Quest and Side Quests (Pit of Vipers for the Ps4 causes crashes and Data Corruption and completion of Robber Barron causes Infinite Loading or Game Loading Failed), but other than the bugs that are prevalent the game in itself is great. Just have patience, they’ll get around to fixing the game. Warhorse isn’t exactly a big developer.

you didnt even mention what your problem is
do you have the game? I guess you didnt receive the game yet… or cant you start/play the game?
As Backer its hard to get a refund

1 Like

Oh look it’s one of those smug “well dah game works for me!!!” people that feel the need to make everyone aware of their presence in every thread. This thread is clearly not for you then genius, run along. Yeah I think I’m entitled to not wait a month for each reply, maybe you like bending over who knows that’s up to you. I’m sure you’ll let everyone know anyway.

Because I’m not looking for community help at the moment, this thread is more just meant to grab the attention possibly from some staff so I don’t have to wait another year for a reply to my email. They were giving backers refunds not too long ago so who knows.

Again nothing but entitled childishness coming from you. Its funny you are now crying someone else is looking for attention when I’m just replying to your “oh poor me look at me everyone poor poor me” thread trying to find out why you think you deserve a refund.

So you want a refund because the Developers didn’t email you back? Haha are you serious? That’s hilarious.

4 Likes

Hold up you just cried someone replying to your “poor poor me” thread was looking for attention but then you go ahead and admit you are the only one who is looking for attention?

2 Likes

Ok @Harry. I got your Point and @DrFusselpulli the Community Manager is informed.
If there is something not clear, please tell.

Please Keep in Mind:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
2 Likes

And now OP is going suddenly see the errors of his ways and act civil.

1 Like

I would probably be angry also if I backed the game and still didn’t receive a copy of it this far along.

I still don’t have my physical copy or any of the physical backer stuff, because when things were about to be shipped out I was told I had to update my mailing address from a PO Box. I did that right away, but I’m stuck anyway in the next delivery batch that will be in March.

I’m not exactly happy about that because I made the update immediately and it still didn’t keep me from missing out on things for now, but at least I have a Steam key so I’ve been playing it on the laptop instead of the PS4. At this point, I’m probably better off just sticking with that.

Calm yourself young grasshopper. It will come in time, as I have not received my copy either, but I’m content with the realization that it is coming in the next shipment. If you paid into the kickstarter with the reasoning that you are getting a finished product as your reward, you failed to grasp what you were paying for. As a backer, you paid Into an investment for the production of a product that may or may not come to fruition, and as all investments, that was a gamble. If the game didn’t reach release and failed, would you have demanded reimbursement for your “Donation”? That goes for anyone that had paid just to get rewards as a “backer” in the sense of pre-ordering a product that didn’t even exist yet.

Again, calm down and stop praddling on like a child who didn’t get the right toy for Christmas…

2 Likes