Giving Substance to the End Game

Personally, I if there is one area of this game that I wish was given more meat to chew on is the end game. I find myself with very little to do, I’ve completed all the quests possible, found all the hidden goodies, filled up my map by exploring, completed every DLC, and have amassed a wealth of 1.7 million groschen by farming bandits, I’ve also almost maxed Henry except for Herbalism and Alchemy as those skills aren’t of use to me nor will maxing them give me satisfaction in the process. As any greedy gamer without game creating experience I greedily ask for more.

However, I understand that a small team such as Warhorse cannot pump out content on a whim so I ask that content be recycled in new fresh ways to keep my desire to play this game as high as it’s ever been.

Suggestions:

1. Take the existing fast travel patrol from Band of Bastards and expand it to raiding bandit groups or ocassionally defending towns like Rattay or Sasau from Wenceslas’s troops.

2. Expand on the From The Ashes DLC with more buildings allowing players for more content access

3. Add a governing system for Pribyslavitz that’s mainly looking at documents and affecting your village that way, so you can eliminate the cost of voice actors and player interaction

4. Add a ‘prestige’ system to Henry’s stats that add small buffs that over a multitude of prestige’s make the grind incredibly worth it as every prestige adds passive bonuses or new stats.

Overall, I believe reusing assets and systems that were put in place for a small portions of the story or dlcs in general would really give players in the game goals to strive for in between dry periods created by the time it takes for a new dlc to come out.