GoG just dropped 1.6.2!

yes! it just dropped for me as of this post.
wonder what it will mess up?

details here.

Still no adds for the dlc other than putting back the grind stone.

I do not think there will be more additions to DLC other than fixes and small stuff. They spoke about it in recent stream. To answer, it did not mess anything for me, but glitches are still visible, old bugs still there. Mentioned improvements are great but I do not have any use of them myself as these bugs did not happen in my game.

most did not happen for me either. Still not surprised at no comfort fixes for the DLC.

I am not going to be enthused about the other DLC’s if Ashes is any indication.

1 Like

missed on 4 Kickstarter targets (warhorses, large battles, dungeons, sandbox). missed on a home. for WH to not go back and add some missed content, it’s not encouraging from the perspective of making good on goal realisation. the aforementioned is suggestive evidence WH are developing a history of biting off more than they can chew

2 Likes

They put marker on Henrys bed, so he has got his own home, lol.

1 Like

funny, kids in dorms have designated places so to me we’re still not at home yet :wink:

Hello all! Since I am still in Japan traveling with my family, can you guys tell me if the dirt and blood and such on armour and clothing is back in the game? And for those playing on the PS4-pro, are the pop ins of objects somewhat mitigated or are they still as bad as before the patch? If those two things are fixed/made better, then I will be happy to play a lot of KCD after my vacation. Take care and do not melt in this very hot summer.

dirt: NPC’s : yes Player :don’t say.
Popins?; no mention = no fix

1 Like

So the player may not still get dirty and bloody!? FFS, if that end up being the truth this game is starting to look like a very bad and tragic comedy.

Personally I hafta go into the game but As stated it wasn’t mentioned . just the NPC’s , mebbe an omission as to how far it applies? ( hopefully?)

1 Like

Henry do get dirty now, at least from blood, as far as I can tell. But inflated boobs are still there.

2 Likes

:laughing: as if that’s a game breaking problem :laughing:

2 Likes

Please tell me when you know, I will not be able to play the game for three more weeks. I will participate in the memorial peace ceremony on the sixth of August in Hiroshima commemorating the victims that died in the Little Boy-blast and the horrors of nuclear weapons. After that it is back to continue my vacation with a lot of shopping since my wife and our children wants to buy everything at every store.

So for me it would be great to hear that when I come home, the blood and dirt issues on Henry’s armour and clothing would have been fixed at least. Even if I hate the pop in issues, I can endure them for a little longer but for immersion I want the blood and dirt back.

Thanks for telling, and his armour and clothes gets visually broken too? :slight_smile: if so, this is good news indeed!

Everything as far as damage and blood is fixed, bro!

1 Like

Nice! That means that when I get back to Sweden and the normal rhythm of life sets in, I will have many good hours of gaming in KCD to look forward to!

I actually enjoyed not being filthy as a pig after walking over 20 yards…

That might of been fixed but I haven’t had the time to check. Hopefully you don’t get as dirty quickly as requested by the community but I have a feeling they just fixed the mechanic back to what it previously was instead of improving it.

1 Like

Henry always got dirty very fast.