GOW 4 (This is just my opinion)

lol Maybe I should start making games then😆

I could make a killing :+1:

GOWCOD Medieval Warfare

In space!!! starting Game of thrones John Snow👍

No Keven Spacey this time though, for obvious reasons…

What is so great about it?
I’m watching several hours of the gameplay (while doing other stuff on primary monitor) and it seems like hack and slash button smashing - nothing new or special. Saw that in Hellblade (that seems better so far to me).

1 Like

Kinda makes you want to play the new game +…
Oh wait, there isn’t one😆

Don’t even get me going on how long (our should I say fast) it takes for enemies to despawn…

Because you guys keep watching the start of the game where nothing has been unlocked. After a while you will unlock allot of skills that will allow you to do a lot more. In the beginning it will be more like Dark Souls, dodge and hit but later you will unlock more skills that will allow you to play a different play style. Like perfect counters on hit, holding hit button for a brutal smash or hitting multiple opponents.

I remember in part 2 where I was fighting titans and now a troll can kick my butt… I just don’t dig the fights. I will still watch the story like I said. I’ve kinda grow out of hack and slash games is all. Getting too old it seems. My son still likes them though :slightly_smiling_face:

Now this looks like a awesome game👍

Seriously wish WH would create a version of it to subsidize their efforts to make KCD better and related medieval ‘simulators’ (eg Hussite Wars, Thirty Years War)

2 Likes

Yes, agreed. There should be more medieval games on the market.

1 Like

Well many people may love GOW but honestly i am not a fan of GOW

1 Like

Me too. they are crazy at times! And when Anna gets her blood thirsty face on…brrrrr
or that look of lust after Krytos
if was offered on PC I might buy it. I never played any previous version so I’m good with it.
I 'de like to play horizon zero dawn too but am not going to buy a ps4 right now.
It looks like Sony is going to keep a very short leash on these games for the long run.

1 Like

There’s a difference in watching someone play, and playing it yourself. Like everything else in this world, somethings you’ll like, others you won’t. It’s a personal preference I guess.
For example, I love the souls series. I know others who hate it. I can’t stand the assassin’s creed series, but there are others who love it.
With this new GOW, I feel that they developers put a lot of work and polish into the game. That’s something that’s rare nowadays.

As far as the gameplay is concerned: the combat is tight and responsive. There are interesting gameplay mechanics involved in the combat. There’s strategy involved in the combat. Progression feels balanced. The side quests gives you incentive to explore. They different realms feel unique with their own environmental mechanics.
It’s been a while since we’ve got a game that’s this polished. I get that this might not be your cup of tea, but it amazes me the lengths folks will go to find something to complain about.

1 Like

I’ve been staying busy playing Farcry 5. It’s pretty good so far.
I had to stop watching GOW or I would add more fuel to the fire lol. 8 Bites are really great and funny😆

1 Like

Just to warn you the endings to far cry 5 are complete garbage

1 Like

I figure as much. I just really like the gameplay.
It gives me something to do while I’m waiting for the KCD patch🙂

1 Like