GOW 4 (This is just my opinion)

Why do everyone like this God of War game?
It looks like a two year old can play it.
It looks good sure… but it is the size of a crayon box👎

This game can’t be more than 20 hours long. I’m sorry but I want a game I can put a couple hundred hours into and then play it again with mods.

This is my opinion and I don’t think it is a bad game. I just don’t think it is 95 meda great.
AC origins was better than this and is wasn’t great either. At least it was in 4K though😆

These people must be smoking something…
It is 420 after all lol…

1 Like

The reason it’s getting 9 and 10s by critics is because the game is polished, beautiful, fun, decent story, great combat (despite it being in the neighborhood of 30+ hours), and decent voice acting.
So far, the game doesn’t have any game breaking bugs that halt progression. It’s a more mainstream game with selectable difficulty levels, 3rd person combat, and battles that can be labeled Epic.
That’s why GOW 4 is hitting the mark. The developers took their time to put out a quality product. It’s something sorely missing with a lot of titles nowadays.

4 Likes

Still can’t see why it got such high scores when the game doesn’t even follow their own lore. I can go on and on but we will be here for days.

I have played GOW 1 and 2 and to me this is not it. So is Kratos Thor now?
I can see why it would be a good game, just not a great one.

I don’t want to really put it down, I just want to get my opinion out there.

1 Like

If you play the game you’ll know that it does follow the lore of GOW 1-3. And no, Kratos isn’t Thor. Where did you get that idea from?

He calls his axe…

He should be greek. What… Is the dragonborn going to come with the Nords to help him out now?

Yes, he calls his axe, like Thor calls Mjolnir, or Odin calling back Gungnir. There’s a reason for that: these weapons were forged by Dwarves, and it’s a consistent feature in these weapons.

I’m sorry… I just don’t like it. I’m trying to get into the story but I have to pretend it isn’t a GOW game.

My opinion could change once I see more though.
But right now I’m going to stick to my opinion.

To each his own.
But there’s your answer to your original question.

1 Like

Thank you and I appreciate it👍
I could still come around.

1 Like

I started playing GOW and it’s amazing. The story is very good so far and the graphics on 4k is amazing! What’s there not to like?

1 Like

I want to see the story. I do like it. I just don’t think it is 95 medacritic good. I have been watching a youtuber play it and it is starting to grow on me🙂

But how can you say that if you did not even start playing yourself, these people rate these games when they actualy finished it.

I have played some of it and didn’t like the game play. I do like the story though. That is why I’m watching a YouTuber play is now. I watch 8 bites, They are very funny too…

1 Like

I just watched 10 minutes of the gameplay (past the intro) and I must say that I find it stupid and repetitive.
And the kid? Doesn’t get hurt, and doesn’t get attacked by the endless onslaught of enemies.
Not to mention the inane voiceacting and lame attempt of humour.

Nope. Me No Like. Me Thinks It Is Crap.

god of war is below fast food in gaming, unlike many games which even have an educational side effect, god of war makes you stupid.

2 Likes

But… but… you don’t even know how to count, its 1 2 3 and not 2 1 3.

Stupid jokes aside, it depends what you like I guess. It did get a good rating and it is quite popular.
The graphics is amazing, game play is great (like unlocking fighting skills that gives you awesome moves) and the story is very good.

1 Like

Before you know it there will be a game called;

God of War Call of Duty😆(GOWCOD)
With no single player, just battle Royale lol…

The greatest game of all time according to IGN🏆

Oh and don’t forget the loot boxes… Or did Nintendo take them from all the homeless people :recycle:

The maps take place in space! With cardboard space ships👍
The only way to win is to throw your boomarang axe at the other person’s son flying there cardboard space ship.

COD Medieval… gonna happen :prince:

2 Likes

Henry versus The Dragonborn lol…

Which one gets hungry first?

Would be the first COD that I will find interesting.

2 Likes