Graphic issues

When are these graphic glitches going to be sorted out? I thought these patches are suppose to make the game better not worse!! Im getting sick of it now, even my saved data keeps corrupting so i have to start from a later save!

2 Likes

Are you talking about the insane pop ins of object like walls, people, roofs, chickens and more or less everything? And of course the clipping with Henry’s armour and clothing parts so one can see things sticking out of the plate helmet? And lastly but no less important, that the blood and dirt on armour and clothing are no longer visually represented in the game?

If yes, WH has said they are aware and it will be fixed with the next patch. When the patch will come is still a mystery but as much as 1.6 screwed with the game, the 1.7 or a hotfix should already been released.

2 Likes

On that note: they took attotude with 1.6 it is acceptible to break things to rapify a release…
Do we really want a rushed 1.7

I agree with requiring a hotfix to restore what they intentionally caused.
Problem is release times for files on consoles. If the timeframe allows it they natually would rather roll more cool stuff and fixes into 1.7

Any votes: (popcorn ready)
Longer wait/better quality control
Shorter wait/more chance for a 1.6 reoccourance…?

Playstation users dont have the benefit of the pc platform where they can pick/choose from a repository.
(I haven’t checked, but it is claimed we can roll to whichever version)

Personally I dont have the bandwidth, otherwise I would enjoy making comparison video of “kingdom come ‘through the ages’!”

I have a 1000/1000 line with unlimited use so bandwith is no issue. Yes, I would prefer a fast remedy to the no dirt and blood issue as it is immersion breaking. I can wait some more for a fix to the pop ins, but as all of this was better in 1.5 I do not see why I as a paying customer should need to wait ad infinitum just to be able to play a game that costed like an AAA title!? So in my personal opinion WH should have solved those issued by now. I do not think the fanboy-way is the right way to go in this issues.

And when it comes to WH, I am not sure longer waits automatically translates into better quality checks.

There is that too, but I don’t mind that. It’s like the KCD game world plunges into chaos, when everything disappears, and the buildings are just coloured 3D shapes with no detail.

1 Like

I get the feeling that KDC problems with consoles is like WHS being a car tuner trying to put 425 CID long block into a Ford pinto station wagon.

Yeah.
Or a dude trying to fix a Puck 3 gear with a motor from a Velo Solex 4700.