Grindstones and wayfarers

I stole from a wayfarer and now every single one of them hates me and I must pay a lot of money to speak with them. The grindstone problem I got is that I can’t use them. I can sit on one but it doesn’t give me the option of pedaling to make the stone spin.

1 Like

Bumping up again. The grindstones not working is ruining the game for me.

I am having the same problem with the wayfarers. Please war horse, fix this gigantic problem…

Are you using the “leather armour no longer plate” mod?
I noticed that the grinder stopped being able to peddle after I started using that mod. I quit the game, removed the mod, restarted the game and the grinder started working again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It might be a coincidence as I quit, added the mod back in and restarted again.
Low and behold : the grinder is still working and I have the “light armour” perk active.

Where to start. Grindstones have stopped working. Lost 5 saves or so . just lost another hour and a half of gameplay after saving twice where it notified me game saved. Knocked knight out in wayfarer challenge and he woke up saying to pay up I lost. Have fallen through the map multiple times.
The grindstone and lost saves are infuriating. I love this game but I have never played a buggier game in my life.

is your grindstone plugged in?

I run into the same grindstone problem too, even on 1.4.3.
I can clean up one sword but iffy on a second.
The rotation button/key stops working.

VERY annoying and it goes for the other stones too all at once.