Growing Titties Bug!

When chatting to the witch in Playing with the Devil I noticed that her breasts would grow each time I looked at them.

Maybe this is an evil power given to her by Lucifer himself, or maybe it is a bug.

Either way I recorded a video for you pleasure…

Playing on PC, Intel i5 CPU and Radeon RX480 Graphics Card

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:smiley:

2 Likes

Known bug introduced with 1.6.

1 Like

Thanks, will ignore, or maybe spend more time talking to her… :smirk:

4 Likes

I love the physics of the clothes…pay attention to the lace closure!

1 Like

:slight_smile: You just have to know Czech theater comedy “Dlouhý, široký a krátkozkozraký”. Here is the part where Goldilocks (under a spell that turned her into a man) is returning to her previous beauty : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncaMUcDLqs&t=80m0s

(wait after “she” is touched by the ring for third time).

5 Likes

What weird and wonderful place eastern Europe is.
I can see Czech culture throughout this game and I love it.
My only regret is not being an original backer.

3 Likes

So, bugs with benefits.
Sorry couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

If you get a chance, you should visit Prague. It is a great city and probably one of the biggest surprises for me during all my foreign travels. There are so much history to see and most things is within walking distance since the center of Prague is not that big. The castle,the bridge where my nation was stopped from conquering more of Europe(I am from Sweden), the synagogue where the “golem was created”, the Kafka museum and so much more.

I have been all over the world and even though Japan is still my favourite place to visit. But I really never expected such a jewel as Prague and the Czech-Republic. Practically in the backyard for any European and to make it even better, for many Europeans the Czech-Republic is still very cheap to travel to and within.

Sorry for the OT but I just had to tell what a great place modern “Bohemia” actually is.

1 Like

The question is, will the fixed version be the small or large breast?

1 Like

Depends on what system your using.

And how is this a bug how ??? :thinking::wink::grin:

Same thing happens rapidly with some women when you skip dialogue.

:grin: Not sure if this is a brilliant sexist joke.

6 Likes

Lol!! It’s fun watching this video. Thanks for sharing this.
regards

Ok. Why is it funny?

how is it not funny

No, big breasts are unattractive. Small titties are hot.

I think point is: It’s a Spam Message, probably posted by bot.

Maybe you are right…:slightly_smiling_face:. We will watch this!:+1: