Halberd holocaust (is a bust) NPCs revive

So there’s a theory going around that the stutter is caused because of the halberd for Xbox so I’m going to start my game over and we’re going to test this Theory I’m at the beginning of game at Awakening just woke up for my good sleeping nap after getting a good old ass kicking from a runt who doesn’t wear a helm

And I’m going to go on a killing spree headshots all day long starting off at rattay and I’m going to work my way all the way around all the towns and if you hold a halberd you’re dead my logic is if this fixes the game I’m doing it at the beginning of the game so I can have the whole game that’s functioning to fix my horrible past of being a fanatic mass murderer Hitler better move out of the way he’s got competition

Sincerely yours
Kurva

A side note the reason I don’t get so mad about missions are bug missions because it’s a lot of a task when it comes to a game and you have multi-directional gaming and far as storylines concerned that can lead to different conclusions and the problem is is they have to fence these in so to speak with dialogue to where no matter what you do there’s a conclusion and what happens is what people are calling bugs they aren’t bugs you just played in such a manner that it didn’t trigger The Next Step whatever it may be and sometimes it that is legitimately the bug it’s not causing a conclusion or the next step to trigger to bring you to the conclusion if you noticed sometimes you have to do things too kind of cattle prod the game a good example is the house of God Quest where you have to run to the overseer to get the conclusion because the guy is never there he’s just not it tells you to run there and he’s nowhere in the mill you have to run to the overseer to cause the trigger for him to appear in the game and from that point on you can have your conclusion

Again I’m really understanding of these bugs this is months of work it’s not easy to find all this stuff out and I’m really understanding of that I’m not understanding of game breaking bugs and watching a company that again I want to succeed make disasterous choices to bring their game down from being a indie game competing with AAA games and doing real good in the beginning and watching all It Go Up In Smoke I know once this does get back to being rock-solid things will be better but some of this stuff is just head-slapping stupid like what are you doing are you like just putting up a bunch of Solutions on a board and putting a blindfold on and throwing a dart and wherever it lands that’s what you do I mean I just what are you thinking

Either way I’m going to post updates

Give em hell with your Henry.

So far so good I was literally able to pull off killing everyone who has a halberd and get away with it one big thing that helps with that is at night because they have the hell bird they can’t hold a torch so they’re in the dark easy prey

Arrow to the face and I’m out like Ryan Seacrest

Either way I’ve seen no halberd at all

Some areas like the tower that they kick your ass if you go into what’s happening is the door is being shut and someone has a halberd already armed because that serves as an Armory and when they go to open the door they just dropped the Halford and then they never pick it up and they walk out as if they never had it in their hands leaving it on the ground one of the guys who has a halberd but he doesn’t guarded or he just patrols the street I saw his routine and I followed him back to the Armory and I got to see how this is supposed to work when he goes back to the armory he stands there for a second the halberd disappears and he walks back out I guess off duty and that’s how it’s supposed to work but God only knows why they’re dropping them other than opening doors and possibly using torches at night when guard duty at gate

I did this at the beginning of a new play through because obviously it’s one thing to damage your reputation when you don’t have one to begin with it’s another to get mid-game and literally have all those how birds to pick up I just I would much rather start over and see if this has any effect on keeping my eyes out for Halberd litter if I see it I will find out who’s doing it and they will die

Rattay
Talmberg

Aside from pribyslavitz any other spots,you know of that has litter?

I don’t recall seeing any except for the monastery which I’m there now so I’m going to take care of that guy too

This project is bust everyone revives there’s not a thing you can do apparently

If the polearm guys revive then there’s nothing I can do I can kill them but they keep coming back and I mean it’s the exact same characters I brought up in another post how I killed the very first guy was the very special guard wearing the Saxon gambeson that’s black and yellow he stands out like amongst all the other guards and he has polearm Duty thus I killed him to prevent him from dropping his pole arm

Either way he came back out of the blue and also the stutter came back like the very minute he came back not only that he came back and was giving me a fine of 30 groschen and attacking me during a loading screen so the first thing I see is the first guy I killed as if he had some Vendetta and the stutter is some freaking entity in force that’s just hell-bent on wrecking my game and it’s making more than itself known that it wants to ruin my life and my game because I go from a game functioning well and I’m relaxed everything seems to be going fine and out of nowhere I’m attacked by a guy I killed and then I’m experiencing stutter and then something akin to the Twilight Zone where I go down one bridge over the moat and what do I see another guard that I killed holding a pole on that he’s going to drop on my way out of Wingate there’s already a polearm laying on the ground presumably probably from the very guy I killed that somehow has Resurrection powers

Up until I went on the prey Mission and I checked all three gates there was no polearm litter I come back from the prey mission polearm litter is obviously back as well as characters I previously killed so my hands are tied but I literally thought it was intentional that if you killed an NPC they did not come back they were dead that was a thing that was said if I’m not imagining it it that’s kind of a thing cuz actually they had on the 1.4 patch intentionally revive all NPC so everybody could start a fresh yet somehow on 1.3 I have a revive or resurrect option which really sucks in this case especially when I was going to make the game at least take care of a bug manually via killing the problem NPCs