Halberd-Massproduction

Ok, it is a funny bug …
My guard spawns every second a new one and loose it , to get a new one. A Shame I have to steal it lol.
But the old BUG with them is still there again. Everywere the halberds.

3 Likes

Are u on pc? Mods?

PC and no Mods.
Do you need a Halberd? 10 Groschen? :joy:

1 Like

Interesting. Isn’t being replicated in my hamlet

I had to reload a new game, he did not stop respawn Halberds. No Idea why it fall to the ground and then a new respawn. Maybe this is the Issue we all have?

GROSCHEN GROSCHEN GROSCHEN
…I hear them :smiley:

It’s Sept. 20, 2018 and it’s still happening. I started a new game last week. I played the game from day one on for a few weeks before putting it down because it was at that time riddled with problems. So, I decided to try again. I was careful not to pick up any polearms at any point in this playthrough, since I already knew about the issue. It started in Pribyslavitz, I believe. I reloaded saves, 10 of them, and got back to the point just after getting rid of the bandits to save the surveyor (I paid them off). I looked closely and saw the halberds were there even then, before the site was cleared and we started building. Now, after building the woodcutter camp, Rathaus and beehives, there’s still a pile of them in front of the surveyors desk / next to the new Rathaus. I really don’t have any interest in going back 15+ hours to attempt to fix it, I think 10 was bad enough… but there just comes a time when a game meant to be fun and enjoyable is no longer so. Maybe I’ll try again an anpother 6 months.

You have a screenshot of it? Can you send it to support@kingdomcomerpg.com please?

I sent a screenshot and then a link to a G-Drive folder with 4 screenshots and a short video. I hope it helps. There’s something strange I noticed, though… These halberds don’t say “steal”, they say “pick up” instead. I never had the regular bug, but heard others say they couldn’t pick them up without getting arrested lol. Might be nothing, might be just that I’m in an “owned” area? IDK. But anyway, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

1 Like

yeah i see them on the ground in rattay in my playthroughs on 1.6.2 as well