Half a game/spoilers

This is half a game you sold us. The combat is awful. Mount and Blade combat way better. I thought there were full scale battles and castle sieges. This is an rpg story game. Missions are extremely repetitive and the AI is dumb. Plus, I never got a chance to get the sword back. I’m assuming that will be a $60 expansion?

1 Like

What sword? Sir Radzig’s?
If so, could you be a bit less of an asshole and don’t spoil the story for those who haven’t finished the game? I haven’t. If you’re going to be whining about the game, at least put some spoiler warning in the title.
It won’t do any harm to your tears.

4 Likes

Sorry man.

1 Like

Thank you.

I don’t find combat tobe aweful, and actually much better than M&B
I have been in a Battle in this game already, and though not completely finished, believe there is a siege later on. I don’t find the missions very repetitive, tbh.
Not getting back the sword, thanks for the spoilers, but ist that sword all there is to this game? Don’t think so.

I severely doubt it’s gonna be a $60 DLC. DLC isn’t that expensive, and the game from the very first moment of conception, was supposed to be a multi part game. (I believe three acts)

As best as I can tell, they have combined the ideas for Acts I and II into this Game, and the IIIrd Act will be the next game.

1 Like

I don’t want to spoil it for you. I’ve completed the main quest. Let me know what you think when you do.

it’s a full game…its a 3 part story. That’s why its called Kingdom Come: Deliverance…this game is Deliverance. There will be more. You may have finished the story but there is a loooot to do in this game. Sorry you’re not enjoying it

A BIG HUG x

in the topic he said spoiler. what a fucking problem… don’t read the topic donkey…

He edited the title when I pointed it out.
Don’t swear, peasant ;*

2 Likes

I have stated this thoughout the forums many times, I hope that we get a dlc like the withcer and DAO to complete the story. The story isn’t that bad, yes it does leave us on a bad note (no sword and no vengence) but I bet they will release a nice large dlc in the future to cut of the loose ends. The AI can act smart some times but I understand what you mean. Try and thing on the bright things before you think abut the negtive sides.

You realize since the begginning this game was going to have a sequel.

3 Likes

It’s literall called Kingdom Come: Deliverance…in colon makes “Deliverance” the title of this game…like Star Wars: A New Hope vs Star Wars: Return of the Jedi…there will be more so long as WH can make them, and I can’t wait