Hands are lethal weapons

I will do my next playthrough as a Karate master. No weapons and only basic clothing. Cuman beware.

1 Like

lots of fun 1v1 but i’ve tried 1vmany and those darn folks just don’t comprehend an honest to goodness fist fight fest. They still bring their swords and stabby sticks and ruin all my fun.

Fist fights are hilarious at the moment, you can have a peasant take you on in heavy knight armour and it applies massive blunt damage to you like he has hands of steel. That combined with the condition loss experienced from fist fights really needs a tweak.

It’s actually fairly legit once you get the strength headcracker perk which helps in thinning out the hordes of attackers when there are several enemies. Are you going to play a paciFIST or will you want to kill the enemies you knock out too? I guess a bludgeon might be a nice option for finishing them off.

3 Likes

The PaciFIST…I like it

1 Like

The whole thing started when I was fighting Runt but he wouldn’t stop parrying / riposteing all my attacks so I just put my weapon away, got him into a corner and punched him to death.

3 Likes

Perfect :joy: