Hans Capon

Hi (sorry for my English )

I know that Hans capon should givve me the side quest “Clothes makes the man” but i can’t talk to him.
I play on Xbox One and i have complete a lot of side quest about 60 % i am during the prime quest Viper nest .
I have done all the quest that should let me interact and start this new side quest but he refuse to talk with me , he just move around in rattay an that all can someone pleas help me ?

Thanks , Artatou

Usually, when this occurs (at least for me), it’s due to a reported crime glitch. I’m wanted for a crime that I didn’t commit, even though there is no crime/wanted icon on my screen and it prevents me from interacting with essential characters. So, usually, I’ll trespass until the guards come (low skill check cri e for speech skill) which resets wanted level.
Also, sometimes talking to the NPCs while they sleep seems to be a simple work around. I’m not sure if this advice helps but I hope your problem doesn’t persist.

thanks for your answer ! Well but if this is the case for the crime bug why this just happen with only Hans Capon? I will try to talk to him when he sleep ! thx !

Artatou

I can’t remember exactly, but I think you might need to be further along in the main quests before you can talk to him. I’m sure I tried to do it around where you are and I couldn’t talk to him.

I think it was “Questions and Answers” (or possibly “All that Glisters,”) that I had to complete, then I was able to talk to him. Pretty sure he gets a quest marker on him on the map too, so you’ll know when you can do it.

Ok thanks ! i know that it’s not a big deal to be able to do this quest but i kind of like to finish my games at 100% , and it bother me to had so many bug in this game , honnestly it ruined the pleasure of playing because the bug impact a lot in kingdome come .
Well i will move forward in the history to see if it change !

Thanks for your answer !

Artatou