Hanz Capon keeps following me but won't talk to me. *possible spoilers*

Thanks man. I did that and retraced. I tried waiting for a few days and no Hans. Looks to be resolved. Thanks for your post and help.

You are welcome. Looks like, some bugs can be fixed by reloading. In other post some other player fixed his bug in ginger quest also with reloading.

I was having the same problem in the quest “next to godliness” and I fixed it by going back to a previous save and talking to him in bed instead of letting him teleport to me.

Where can I find him in bed? I tried reloading bit it doesnt seem to be working.

You can find him at the keep in Rattay. He is in one of the beds there.

Fixed with the last update :slight_smile:
You can load any save, even if Hanz followed you, and he will stop to follow you.
Thx devs !

Is not fixed. I had this bug with version 1.2.2.

The new version is the 1.2.5

What if you’re on PS4? I downloaded the day one patch which was version 1.o3 and I have this problem, my plan was to do his quest and see if that would work but I cant even activate that, atleast I dont think I can, I’ll try more later, but is there a version 1.2.5 on the PS4? Because that might solve it, if not the devs NEED to fix this, its game breaking.

Just check and I was right, I do have the latest version of the game on PS4, when will this fix this bug? I cant revert back to The Pray save because that has gone now, I spent £50 on this game and really enjoy it, this bug and all other game breaking bugs must be fixed or I’ll have it refunded.

1.2.2 was last version when i posted here. Now I can see there is new update to version 1.2.5.

This is hotfix patch for the following issues:

Fix for R2 button being non-responsive in combat (only applicable when playing with a controller)
Fix for issues in quests with Hans Capon
Fix for quest Ginger in a Pickle

The version displayed in Main menu is 1.2.5

This patch is compatible with all current mods (in as much as these mods are compatible with our game).

Some players have problems with this update. Crashing game, broken saves or very long loading.

If they’ve already fixed the problem for PC then they ought to be able to do it for console players, I expect an update soon.

I was able to find “The Pray” auto save so I’m going to try and fix it from there, hope it works.

The 1.2.5 PC Patch has fixed it for me, hurray! thanks devs.

Okay loading and the pray file fixed it for me, no other major problems since then.

I just got this bug too. I’m on ps4 latest patch.

I traveled to rattay, mainly to sleep as I still haven’t been given a bed outside of rattay yet.

So I sleep and wake up during the night with hans capon standing over me.

Can’t get rid of him and fast travel doesnt work.

I think he also keeps trying to interact with me because when I’m looking at the inventory it clicks back to the game.

I’m not going back in saves, if I have to do that then im gonna quit playing until 1.3 patch comes out.

I’m sorry to say I think this game was released too early.