Hardcore Mode Idea..."Camping"

So in Hardcore mode you can only save and exit or save in specific locations (bathhouse, inn, camps you find that are labeled camp as opposed to woodcutters camps etc) but what about, for a cost of significant storage space we get a tent or at least a bed roll…say it costs a good amount of room to make it a slight burden and it takes a couple of in game hours to get set up and tear down but that would allow you to save on the go and make it immersive…just a thought from someone who is tired of using Schnapps every time he wasnts to catch a save in the woods lol

2 Likes

To me it seem that no one has ever thought of the possibility of “Savior Schnapps” (including sleep saving) being reconstructed to fit into requiem. I’ve seen many “Hardcore Saving” mods in my searches for a suitable saving mod but I’ve not happened across one that doesn’t make the game a large walk session or just completely eradicate your save files. Also yes i am aware of the alternate death mods but why wouldn’t you just reload a save. On top of that it doesn’t make sense that if you tango with werewolves and lose you would just wake up somewhere, as if you didn’t have your heart eaten by a pack Hircine’s pups. You may say why don’t you just play without alternative save mods and to you i say do you really feel accomplished after kilingl a dragon and having pressed F9 fifty times.