Hardware requirements for final PC version

Final version will arrive in a bit more than 3 months. What are the official minimum and recommended hardware requirements for the final PC version ?

Hi mferry,
from Steam:

System Requirements

Minimum:
    Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
    Memory: 6 GB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
    DirectX: Version 11
    Storage: 30 GB available space
    Sound Card: Integrated
    Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!

Recommended:
    Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
    DirectX: Version 11
    Storage: 30 GB available space
    Sound Card: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx
    Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!

Read the last line. Those are preliminary, in other words, not final.

Yes, but this are the official requirements for the final PC version(at the moment).
…No mater if the requirements are not final and … maybe… will change.

No idea how playable the game is (…will be…)with minimum… but this hardware is around of a Xbox1. Should work fine.

It is also possible they can lower the requirements in the end… who knows?
But these requirements are pretty the same like for Witcher3…a good bet… :slight_smile:

Witcher 3 works fantastic (40-60fps) on high details at my 3 years old computer. So I hope final KCD will run better than Beta (25fps - 20fps at fight and 5fps at battle) . Cant wait :slight_smile: Držím palce borci

1 Like

I bought my computer when I backed KCD on Kickstarter. Any chance I will run game on high or medium details higher than 30fps?

CPU - AMD FX-8320 VISHERA
GPU - MSI AMD R9 280 GAMING 3G
RAM - Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB

Thanks for reply,

Jacob

The cpu is broadly comparable to the i5 2500, which I found to be tolerable, if a little anaemic - the gpu is close to the gtx 660 in performance. So you should be able to run the game… but the low RAM is going to cause performance issues, or limit some settings. Upgrades to all elements would help, but RAM would probably be the cheapest and easiest to address.

You should try it once released and upgrade if you feel it needs it, rather than rely on guesswork based on comparisons of benchmark performance and comparing to what I (or anyone else) consider acceptable.

2 Likes

Thanks Lieste :slight_smile:

Any progress on recommended hardware requirements ?

1 Like

On Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/379430/Kingdom_Come_Deliverance/) the amount of RAM for minimum has been increased. For Minimum they raised it from 6 to 8GB, and for Recommended, it was doubled from 8 to 16GB. They also raised the amount of required hard drive space from 30 to 40GB.

Also, I assume the whole “Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx” is just a marketing thing where Creative was a financial sponsor or something…but if anyone knows of a reason to play through my Creative SB Z (which I usuualy use to run my second speaker system in the living room when I push video from my XBMC/Plex/Qnap media server to my TV) let me know.

Here are the Hardware system requirements for pc. Check out from here

CPU - AMD FX-8320 VISHERA
GPU - MSI AMD R9 280 GAMING 3G
RAM - Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB