Has any1 with mods ever looted this birds nest?

Ditto. You can actually see the arrows sticking out the side from when I was goofing around, trying to hit it from the scaffolding on the monestary. My one and only point was that it isn’t inaccessible. As for interacting with it, I THINK nests only become interactable AFTER you knock them down. Does someone want to bother to confirm this for me?

the nest is way bigger thsn the nests you can shoot dowb. it more resembles the horse armor nest

i mentioned this awhile ago:

yea i was hoping that maybe something cool would be up there… i got rider’s sword today from a cuman . i never seen that before

NO.

Absolutely NOT.

Because what you’re suggesting is the purest form of bat sh*te crazy :sweat_smile:

So, is it not just a simple bird nest?

funny as heck problem. dev creates an association nest - loot. thereafter, every nest must have loot or there’s a bug

You need to get out more dude, c’mon over Thursday, I’ll show you bat sh*t crazy. It’s really not that difficult with a high-end character, as evidenced by the arrows sticking out in my picture above.

Photoshop cough cough. Mayhap post a vid of said achievement cough cough

You honestly think someone photoshopped this? /sigh…

Also, what “said achievement” are you implying that I’m lying about? The only claim si that it’s not inaccessible, which it’s very clearly not if you’re at all familiar w/ the monestary area. But fine, I’ll upload the vid from my twitch stream, gimme a few minutes (or are you going to claim I’m making the video in the few minutes it’s going to take me to download the stream, compress it, and upload it to my YT channel?).

whats so hard about shooting it with a bow…i dont understand. a few people here tried that and nothing happened. when you had to shoot that branch off that tree during the charlatans quest i had arrows sticking outta that tree b4 i had the branch fall off lol.

btw i was able to loot that golden egg from the nest by the church, no shooting required . u can just walk up to it and loot it

1 Like

Exactly. I’m honestly befuddled by this thread. In my experience literally 100% of the nests you get require you using a bow to shoot the nests down, the only thing different about this is, in my experience at least, you’re explicitly notified that there’s a nest. It’s literally just as an in-game challenge, but yet people seem to be losing their minds over this, calling it inaccessible and calling Photoshop on people posting screenshots.

I seriously question how much experience some of these people have in the game.

fraps and avs vid editor is what i use (avs isnt free) i give u 12 mins. thats how long it would take me to make a 1 min video :slight_smile: lol

Here ya go, in all of it’s terribly-choppy glory (the recording is at the bottom of the computer-resource priority list, the game plays smooth but the recording most obviously does not). If this ain’t good nuff for ya… well… I don’t care.

Took two minutes after you posted this, 8 after I saw Holt’s reply. And it’s a 6.5 minute video.

SHOCKING! AMAZING! GODLIKE!!!

1 Like

well im looking forward to it m’lord… seriously i cant belive you have to prove u can hit a birds nest with a bow… the whole point was to figure if there was “hidden treasure” in that nest like the horse armor… i think that went pretty well at least … thanks to nymbil and everyone else we got a real answer. :slight_smile: