Has any1 with mods ever looted this birds nest?

its on the very top of the small church in sasau by the monastery. just wondering if any1 with the console command mod floated up there and tried to loot it . if so was there anything ?

random low level loot that’s not worth the bother.

Honestly, given its complete inaccessibility, I’ll never understand WTF they bothered adding an unnecessary texture & memory load for that particular object in the game :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why put it there if you have to have a mod to reach it lol? I mean the bird nest with the horse gear, that makes sense. You can get to it, just have to figure out how, and it is worth it. The one on the church just seems stupid though.

I have read in the forum, that someone has stacked corpses to get access … (haven´t tried this by myself…) :slight_smile:

Would be possible if they weren’t pulling yer leg.

Henry lacks the power to walk on roofs.

If you don’t believe me, try it at Talmberg. The best place that slanted roof across from the stables where that ladder sits on the roof. Be creative and report back here.

Be sure to save the game before committing this gross buffoonery though.

You are right, there are limits. Not knowing about Talmberg, … roofs from “normal” houses work correct(sometimes). But there are also invisible borders and glitching through the ceiling… it´s not Assassin Creed :slight_smile:
I hoped there would be more possibilites to enter rooms, not only by doors…

You can walk on a roof in Skalitz, I use it to shoot the bandits at the yard, when Fayfer sends you to check it out. so walking on them is not impossible

Right you are!

So exactly how does one get to that bird nest without Enzio Master Assassin Creed powers again? :joy:

one can get real innovative about a scene where the Devs are congratulating themselves on finally completing the design milestone for Sassau.

Team lead to dev team: Great job guys! You did a terrific job designing Sassau!

Team Devs: Thanks man! This was a really challenging city and part of the map to design. Glad that’s all over. Can’t wait for all this hard work to pay off! Wonder if we could actually top that?

Tipsy-Dev who-will-not-be-named-here: No problem. Hey guys, hold my beer. Watch this… :joy:

shot whit a bow

1 Like

so thats whats in there?, you’ve been up there? i would love to see a screenshot of its contents if u still got that console command mod to fly up there. PLEASE

I tried that. It does nothing but send twigs flying, the nest doesn’t budge, least not for me.

1 Like

Well, added the mod so I could fly up there, and nothing. I can’t even interact with the nest.

1 Like

Thanks M’LADY !!! You solved the mystery!! lol nice job!

they shoulda at least put some gold in it for a reward for any1 crazy enough to get up to it.

Actually, I am female lol, but you are welcome. It was bugging me to, not knowing lol.

…edit lol^

I actually have been trying since you started this thread, to get up there without a mod/command. I did discover that you can get on one of the lower roof tops by jumping off your horse, but it won’t let you stay long. You slide off lol.

1 Like

1.As I said nothing to see/gain aka ZERO TREASURE (and gold when I checked) existed. This is a typical birds nest you shoot out of a tree with typical randomized low value loot. aka the loot is 100% forgetable. You’d make a gold mine pickpocketing sleeping beggars in Rattay than you would wasting time with this.

2.Thanks to the 1.4.1 update, the 1.3.4 save in which I did that is corrupted.

3.Install this mod and use the appropriate cheats

edit: @Nymbil beat me to it

Why in the world would you call this inaccessible? Virtually all of the nest eggs require archery to get them knocked down and this one is no different:

I tried knocking it down, had arrows sticking out of it, twigs flying off it, the whole bit. It never budged, and when I went up there, I couldn’t even interact with it. This is on PC with 1.4.1

3 Likes

Let me guess…your William Tell 1 shotted hit in that pic netted you what exactly…?

Air, feathers & avian cyber poop? :joy: