Hello from the USofA!

Just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone from over here in the good’ole United States!! :slight_smile:
I have a lot of family over there in the UK and when I visit, I LOVE going to the castles all around the country. So, this ‘game’ fits right in with my tastes, lol.

Anyways, my PC is ready for this piece of Art called ’ Kingdom Come: Deliverance’. Running a Liquid Cooled i7 6950k CPU along with 32GBs of Dominator memory sticks, topping that off with twin Pascal Titan X’s running in SLI. I would best assume that the game is yet optimized to run the “smoothest” it can, but I’m sure that will be taken care of (which is normal until just before release - from my understanding). The landscapes are BEAUTIFUL!! - I must say… :slight_smile: All the best to WH and I look forward to playing the final release (I have the PC Digital Collectors Edition, (the best tier available at the time of purchase?). Regardless, WH has my Support!! :smiley:

I do have one question (and I’ll admit I didn’t search the forums for answers yet), but will the modding community play any part in this game?

That said, have a great day!!

2 Likes

Probably yes. Just type the String “modding” into the search bar and it should output lots of results.

You do know that this game is set in medieval Bohemia right, not the UK?

Castles are great though. Fkn love castles… Wherever they are

2 Likes

Welcome to the Kingdom Come Deliverance community :slight_smile: