Hello ! New here and Thanks :)

Hi everyone and thank you for a great game I watched the new trailler and was pulled in by what is on offer as I am a fan of the Witcher Series Skyrim and Mount and blade one thing I want to do is ask is this under NDA ? or are we allowed to post are gameplay on youtube ?

4 Likes

Welcome to our forums! :slight_smile: I think, @DrFusselpulli gonna help you with it, cuz i’m not sure, but still a lot of the videos on youtube with beta gameplay and etc.

2 Likes

if you mean videos from beta…you can post what you want :slight_smile:

Hello @BabyheadGaming
You can take a look here… https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/video-policy

2 Likes

Welcome to our Forums!, dear Sir! :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Thank you, quick reply just hoped on for 5 mins now time for dinner ( RL life I guess lol ) one thing I like to say is it plays very nice on GTX 1080 @ 2715x1527 my girlfriend is awww horsie and she and I likes the graphics of the game so far

2 Likes

:open_mouth: How much fps do you get? Is it stable?

1 Like

fps wise I getting 45 ish and yes it is stable and been ploding along with the horse and everything is set to high in graphics settings

1 Like

You’re getting the same frame rate as everyone. :smiley: In full game it’s gonna be better. :wink: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Every game at beta has strange low fps due to it still under development

1 Like

Well, not every game in beta has a low frame rate, but this game has a large scale, and the developers didn’t have time to make a stable, optimized build.

1 Like

Hello @BabyheadGaming and welcome to our community.
@Urquhart told you everything important. Feel free to make videos about our beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply btw what is this badage I am suppose to be getting I am little losed on this one lol