Help me with my quest!

I am ordered to scout the bandit camp, and burn some arrows in the process. But unfortunately I was found. I manage to fight my way out and run all the way to the military camp, but I can’t either sleep or save my game because I am still in combat!!! What should I do!

and there is another problem. I tried to take the archery competition and was hit to the ground when I tried to shoot the third arrow. then before I stood on my feet, I was killed by an arrow. what’s wrong

Run back to Robard. Start the next part of the quest and you’ll autosave. You can’t save in combat. As for the archery comp, sometimes they attack you. Try again next time.

1 Like

In the archery competition, if you accidentally misfire an arrow and it drops to the ground a few feet in front of you, you are considered to be shooting into the camp and everyone attacks you because they think you’re trying to kill them. Stupid, I know.

To prevent this, only start drawing an arrow when your stamina bar is full and do not let go of the button to draw an arrow until you’ve been holding it down for at least five full seconds without drawing yet.

1 Like

my first though was that, but it doesn’t seem working. thank you anyway