Help stuck on runt fight/ending/upper hall

So I killed the runt, and everything seemed normal. Cutscenes and all… But yet after it i also spawned in rattay in my own room that has been given to me. It say’s “Find out who’s behind the bandit’s activities” I’ve seen videos and they all go to upper hall yet when i go there nothing happens, and nothing is indicating i should go there, but yet no main quest appears on the map. Help me please im stuck here… and the save was a loong time ago :frowning:

Might need to start again if it’s a old save

Really looking to avoid that option
but eh… Is there a possibility that i did some sidequest to bug this main one out ?
Would hate it if i play all the way up to that quest again and still dont get it.
I just loaded the save when i dueled runt… But again i dont get the quest after the fight…

Do you have trainers installed?

Nah it’s all good, i fixed it and completed the game already. God damn this game is epic, just the ending left me scratching my balls… Im hoping for a kdc 2 , where the place of the game would be in another region or whatever just take my money and make a dlc or anything really :heart_eyes: