Help with alchemy

I have noticed that the alchemy book has a very, very limited selection of recipes. I wish to know if it is possible at the current stage to create potions not found in the recipe book, and if so, some recipes that you have discovered and general rules that need to be followed while inventing potions and poisons.

From memory by function: Poison, Stamina, Health, Archery, Antidote and Sleep. What more do you think you would need?

Not saying that there won’t be others but I’m not at all sure what they would be…

I don’t have the ingredients for the poison in the book, however, I have a lot of hemlock and belladonna simply mixing a handful of belladonna and letting it simmer would probably create something crude, but deadly in real life. I think the alchemy would be a lot more fun and interesting if we could discover more recipes, different types of poison, like one that causes madness, or more potent versions of the normal poison, or combat enhancements that cause faster movement or increased strength, or even something that lengthens the time gap for dodging and parrying. But nothing to extreme like a mutagen.

Check out the linked thread below.

It contains all the detials of the publicly available version of alchemy. Any detials beyond that have not been released or discussed.

2 Likes