Henry needs some personal time

So, Henry needs to get it together here, sell stuff he got off bandits that crossed him and the captain…get his clothes sewn up, learn alchemy and reading, do some side questing, train up his skills…spend some time with Theresa…

He just finished the whole Ginger thing and they are telling him to rush over to Uschitz and find the limping guy, and I just…can’t. Need to train him up.

Can Henry take some personal time now and do these things…like, a lot more than a day or two?
How will I know when I can give him some time to do his thing between main quest jobs, generally? Will there be negative consequences? I don’t want his personal time to result in another massacre…but he has to train. He could only defeat the Ginger bandits because he wisely went to the captain first…

Thanks

Now is good time to do your stuff. I could not find Ginger for a long time so I trained on bandits. You should be doing some missions against bandits anyways, just start off with non-combat options if you can. Bandits are usually grouped in big numbers, using bows, heavy armor, shields, helmets and all the stuff that you can not counter at the start of the game.

1 Like

I wish they’d indicate quests that had time limits. Many do not, but I failed the Johanka quest with healing people (gathering meat, bandages, etc) after a few days, so I had to go back a long way in an old save to salvage it. Recently I failed another Johanka quest, this time from the DLC, with the tailor / gambling. I know another quest with a time limit where you have to go find a bishop and look for “blasphemers” or something… that’s a timed quest as well. Look online for a list of time sensitive quests, and avoid taking them until you’re ready to do them.

1 Like