Henry The Master Huntsman bug

Good evening!

After completion of quest “Henry The Master Huntsman” the game just stop working and kick me off when I leave Talmberg (manually or with quick move)
Any suggestions what is wrong here and how to resolve this issue?

1 Like

Check my post. I hope it helps.

Hej there, i have the same problem that my game crashes if immediatly leave Talmberg Castle after becoming master huntsman of Talmberg. I “solved” this bug in leaving the castle by jumping down the drawbridge and heading to the master huntsman´s court.
BUT i have an additional bug in aftermath of this quest: my safe chest will be shredded, nothing is left inside!
Even if i tried to “solve” this bug and take everything from my safe chest and put it pack inside later on in the game it still will all be lost when i save the game once.

My game also would crash after completion of this quest on the same exact spot, the road leaving the castle.
I could get around the game crash by going straight downhill to the right of the road but the chest in master huntsman’s house that’s supposed to be part of the shared chests bugs all of them, only the miller peshek one would remain working.
I’ve tried a multitude of ways to become a master huntsman and have shared chests working properly but nothing worked so I reverted to an older save as having a shared chest in each inn is better than having a useless house.
Gonna try this quest again when the new patch 1.4 gets released, hopefully it would have been fixed by then.

1 Like

Thanks all for help! I also think that better to leave this quest till patch 1.4

Another “funny” issue with inn/shared chests I had long time before this quest - if you pay in advance in the inn (for several nights) then you should be able to stay anytime there. However, after one day you will not be able to go in the room or open shared chest. And also you will not be able to pay for night since you already did it in advance…
Therefore I already have several inns in “hanging” status and can’t rest there.

I think someone wrote on forums about that, that happens if you pay for several nights before your previous one night sleepover runs out.

Thanks, this can be, but I can’t confirm it for sure - didn’t pay attention to this.

Yes it is a know issue, if you pay for one night, then for multiple night, you will loose the access to the room so be carefull until it is bugged.
If you wish multiple night, be sure you do not have an access to the room already available, if yes, wait at least 24 hours.

For the huntsman lodge, it was ok for me, except that besides the chest nothing was belonging to Henry.

When I was able to visit Huntsman lodge, there was no shared chest. And I think this is not the bug, at least not annoying one. Main problem here that after this quest the game crashes on leaving Talmberg. Will wait for next patch, maybe it help to resolve this bug also

Try checking your storage inside the inn, trust me the bug is there. You will lose storage for all homes except the mill.

I trust you :slight_smile: That’s why I will leave this quest for now. Will check it later. Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, seems they didn’t tested it at all :slight_smile:

there will be new bugs after the 1.4 patch. believe me. it’s the WH tradition :slight_smile:

Why would they. Players around the world will do that for them and even pay for it the full price. All that studio cared for before the launch was the hype and advertising.
But it’s partially our fault - we shouldn’t have bought not-finished product for the full price, we shouldn’t have pre-ordered this thing…

Confirm that stupid bug also - shared chest items are lost after completion of Cherchez la femme. Even if I do not visit the Hunter Lodge at all.