Henry's face - I'm very glad that Tom McKay plays our main protagonist!

Hi guys and girls,
some time ago I was vocal about new Henry’s face. I preferred the “old” Henry looks back then.

Honestly, back then I didn’t know that the actor who plays Henry is Tom McKay. Also, I didn’t like the initial versions of his face as main protagonist shown here on the forums. I wasn’t able to recognize him at all, and I still find it strange to believe that “new” face was him. For me, the initial 3D model is very different from his actual face - strange expression, wider eyes, etc. I hope @warhorse can get us closer to his real looks in the final version, keeping Henry’s identity of course.

So, in short, it happens that I watched Tom McKay in almost all mini-series he played. He did great (IMO) in “Hatfields & McCoys” and especially in “The White Queen” as Jasper Tudor. I believe such roles are exactly for him, revealing his potential. I like him as an actor and he is truly realistic while being a medieval guy.

Tom McKay has my respect and I am truly happy he will play Henry! Let’s hope the devs will make sure next time I will be able to recognize him at first sight, instead of reading about it in IMDB. :slight_smile:

Maybe other people will share my thoughts. My intention isn’t to “flame” another topic about “old” or “new” face. I merely want to share my respects and approval and state that my initial opposition to the “new” face had nothing to do with the actor, rather than with the poor visualisation of his face in the game.

Good luck to everyone!

10 Likes