Hey im looking for console commands regarding the creation of enemies their values/gear to add more enmies into a camps and what not because 4 to 7 is just not enough for my blood lust caviler life in 1400 Bohemia

their values/gear to add more enmies into a camps and what not because 4 to 7 is just not enough for my blood lust caviler life in 1400 Bohemia if i could also find the triggers to make custom battles that would be great.
i want to have 10 to 15 enmies at large camps and 4 to 7 at small camps i also want to know if i can get cumans and bandits on horses. and can this all be done from the command console or do i need to go into the text files.

I don’t think there are triggers, there are 2 mods, one increases damage received & lowers dealt and the other increases camps from vanilla 1-6 to 6-12 or something like that or make them custom.

im pretty sure you can spawn enemies in and then add to their equipment then turn them over to a i
as far as triggers in the battle of pribvalitz triggers were used at cut scenes to spawn in enemy waves. those are what im looking for as far as creating custom battles and what not.

the same as spawning items im ure theres a list of enemies that can be spawned to a grid mark or snap point

lol i haven’t even completed the main sl and im wanting console commands to create

No clue about commands, and I only knew of mods but you’re on console so rip.

well where is this mod with more bodies for my blood lust

The last one is a must have.

thanks for that especially the last one i can now live life as a medieval voyeur!