Hood up Henry

Should be able to have choice to raise hood up and down and have first person animations be a stealth game changer and really immerse yourself in the game

1 Like

There is a mod at Nexus that has hoods up, but if you don’t want hood up you have to take off the hood completely or put a helmet on … Not ideal, but it worked for me.

So wait, you can have the hood up as long as you don’t have a helmet on. But there’s no option to put your hood down besides removing it entirely. Correct?

1 Like

Agreed. It’s really frustrating that they overlooked something so obvious, same thing with visors.

1 Like

what’s the issue with visors?

That you can’t at will raise or lower them. It’s especially frustrating on dialogue, but I think it’s common sense you should be abe to raise them during a fight (at cost of protection) if you’d prefer more visibility etc. They could even make a mechanic where having the visor down drains your stamina faster because breathing is harder, and you’d be better off raising it if you for example want to sprint away and escape from a fight.

It’s a small thing I know, but so important for immersion (like the hood), and all it’d take from them is a single god damn button. It grinds my gears to an irrational degree.

1 Like

Ya I thought that would give it a more Stealth like feel to it,but I think it would be an good animation to add as well to helmets like said and you all should read my other post as well about “immersive bars” idea :bulb: and put up a few comments in it as well

The only hoods I know that work is the Charlatan and certain Monk robes, They did drop the ball with all those shoulder/chest Hood gear, They let the hood stay up if you do not wear helmets