Hoods Over Helmets Working Patch 1.9.1 30+ Hoods and scarfs

ALL Hood over helmets work that I listed and Scarfs I Added for Henry and Theresa.Of Course I Did Not Add The Hood/Scarf You Like But if I did not add it it did not work.

30+Hoods and scarfs

Download mod

1 Like

This should be in vanilla game probably best mod so far.

LOL a Hood Mod should be in vanilla game.Best mod that you can not see that is funny,but you can play in third person view with controller and M/K which can be fun.

Also As stated in first post hoods I listed hoods that work but if you want certain look be inventive.
Noble hood you want ,not listed,try Charlatan Tunic with Noble hood and a hat.

i prefer coif and aventail over plate armor. hoods over helmet seems anachronistic and impractical

LOL it is only a game,not real.
Some people like hoods over helmets ,those who do I say time to bring back the inquisition.
to combat heresy and bring down the Waldensians blasphemers for good.

Just look @bugi
He thinks hoods over helmets needed to be in the vanilla game.First victim of the inquisition .
Lord be praised

i wonder if it’s possible to make the aventail behave like these hoods here. technically it’s possible or is the layering system preventing this from happening. i’m pretty sure they fixed the clothing layer issues with the gamebsons being tucked under leg plates, so more evolution of this system could be possible? if you equip coif and quickly select and deselect it, you will see it being draped over the armor instead of under it. so it seems the system is already in place for it

1 Like

I’m wondering the exact same thing. If I knew how to edit the clothing layering, I would have already done it, but I can’t find any tools in the editor.