Horse Combat, Archery etc

So was this like totally overlooked? You get one perk to doing combat on horseback which gives you a 15% bonus to damage. And has anyone actually tried fighting against people on horseback, turnning around on teh horse takes way to long. The enemies seem to have unlimited stamnia and can chase teh horse down no matter how far you sprint away to turn around. If you miss you spend forever turning around to get another swing. Oh and they knock you off like its nothing. But real horseback combat gives the rider a huge advantage in melee combat.

Also I would prefer an option to have some aim assist for archery its so sluggish and doesn’t feel real at all. I mean I shot this guy in teh fricking eye, he yells and rushing me down hits me a few times with a AX even though I’m in plate mail and totally kills me in seconds before I can even change weapons. The combat system is totally broken, like I thought I would enjoy this game but honestly after all the bugs the thoughtless perk system. The game feels like 50% of the projects got rushed an unfinished so they were just haphazdarly put together to complete the game on time. It honestly sucks… I hope to god the modding communites at Nexus can fix your game. Cause right now, it’s trash.

I see that the post is somewhat “old”, so I guessed that at he time of writing this you were not that proficient (I mean in game level) with archery and horseriding. Because at higher level, the horse get easier to control, (get better equipment for the horse too help) and you be much harder to be knock off the horse.
The enemy get tired after a while, not sure if it’s too long or not, I feel it’s kind of right personally. But I agreed that you should have some kind of damage bonus if you charge at an enemy with a weapon. And get the freaking spear to hold a thrust while charging at the enemy ! haha.

For the archery again better the bow, more damage you do, and better the archery level, better the damage multiplier get. At this point I one shot kill every bandit or cuman without armor, and it took me about 2-3 arrow in the chest for the other. You get some kind of aim assist with bowman potion too. (Or maybe not ? I’ve not tested the potion enough… but it sure help alot !)