Horse Whistle is ear piercing

Finally! they toned down the piercing tone in 1.6
AND the giddyap yell too!
Anybody notice?

3 Likes

yeah.
Now it’s more like The Horse Whisperer.

I liked the old whistle, but I realize that KCD wasn’t programmed to please me on all levels.
:slight_smile:

Wow and you guys say WH are not supportive when they fix nitpick stuff like this.

yeah but! yeah but!
Just think how immersion breaking the game is when game can be cooked straight away instead of waiting until it has cured.
And the flights on the arrows are straight. Some arrows I’ve seen have some that curves slightly to make the arrow rotate and fly straighter.
When it rains there is no rain water coming from drain pipes. Absolutley immersion breaking.

Don’t get me started on Theresa’s breasts. Well - too late.
They are perky and sticky uppy when she lies on her back. Did they have fago bagos back then?

1 Like

I found it to be literally painful. even at a lower volume. Also a lower volume for the game made the game talk harder to hear so : lose,lose.
The giddyap yell was a bit too much. more like a terrified Henry yell, not needed like that for 98% of the time.

Haha! That’s brilliant. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Immersion breaking the water doesn’t flow from the gutters. PMSL.

I get what you mean, but what I’m referring to is the fact that Henry gives a “streetboy whistle” and since it is first person game, it will be very close to Henry’s ears. Thus making it natural that it is rather loud.
I made it a habit to walk to the friggin horse, pretending that I had tied it to a post or tree where I left it. Simply to let me pretend to be inside this wonderful landscape.

OR young and Firm?
sheesh sit back and enjoy the view. Did you criticize the prostitutes in the witcher 3 and its DLC’s too?

Too expensive. And my wife had her computer next to mine. Need I say more?

I worked around Jet engines in the military and they taught if it is painful it is damaging. I like to keep what I have that the my jet fighter engines and fireworks didn’t take away.

she can’t trust you with digital non real event?? trust issues

surprised you couldnt use her services without paying. you can rob peoples houses in front of them in witcher 3 and no one gives a shit. #hilarious #immersionbreaking

Ya there wasn’t a troubadour perk in that game
 I played on PC so staying flush with cash was a few key taps away.
Stealing part, ya weird.

More like a world view where prostitution doesn’t fit in.
Tried telling her that a wife is jus a full time pr
 Nope. She doesn’t buy it.

But I am a very decent Henry. Don’t steal from people. I plunder dead people, but hey! They won’t need it.
I actually tried giving a wench her share of the money of one of the dudes (Stinky).