Horsemovement

dont know why but when i get on my horse and try to walk it forward it just runs around in circles. this happened after i changed my input device for mouse and keyboard to a controller.
after i unplugged it and went back to mouse and keyboard the problem continued. tried everything from compleelty unloading the horse and my inventory (dropped everything on the ground) to restarting / changing input device.
i can still walk fine and when i move backwards my horse still get the right commands (back/backleft/backright) but when i try to move forward it just turns clockwhise and when i try to move counterclockwhise it still moves clockwhise.

Hello,
What controller are you using?

Im using a 3rd party xbox style conrtroller from speed link
the “xeox pro analog gamepad - USB”

Thank you for the info, I will check up with our programmers and let you know.

sweet jesus you guys are fast in your replys O.o

I have a sixth sense that tingles whenever somebody posts something on the forum

2 Likes

ok so i have just now fired up the game again after a little problem hunt of my own
(turning my pc off and on again unplugging and replugging my 3 different controllers uninstalling and reinstalling all periferal drivers and switching between direct input and xbox style input)
one of those has kinda solved the problem for me but im not too shure which of it :confused:

Well, this is not very helpful… but at least it seems to be working for you now?

yea works like intended again and haven’t ancountered the problem again… yet :wink: if i had to take a wild guess i think i can exclude changing out the controllers and restarting the game/pc since the first time around that hasn’t helped the problem. if i where a betting man id put my money on uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

2 Likes

I am glad the issue is solved

have fun

1 Like

This happened to me last night. haven’t changed anything. just slept through a thunderstorm at the army camp and in the morning the horse couldn’t walk straight. probably had a stroke from all the lightning. considered putting him down with arrows but i love that horse too much. maybe the herb woman has an idea,lol. Oops, just realized how old this post was. Still, a bit problematic…