How do I change my pledged platform?

The only reason I’m asking this is because there is something that has to do with my specific request that may make it impossible to change now. I pledged Baron, and have the beta in my steam library, however I no longer think my computer can handle this game, and would like to change it to ps4, just to be on the safe side. Will this be possible before release, because i’m curious if it is possible, what is my time window to change?

Sorry,
but you can´t change it any more.
This was only possible till
26.Nov. 2017
Warhorse has informt this more as once:
Per Email, or Kickstarter Update(nr.59):

Important message to Kickstarter backers

To Our Beloved Kickstarter Backers,

As we are getting close to release, we would like to know, on which platform you would like to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Choose between Windows PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. Check your Profile!

Unfortunately we can’t confirm if we can deliver the game digitally or physically on consoles yet. Please fill in your address anyway, even if you pledged for digital rewards only!

Here are the steps to follow to get your copy:

Please login to your Profile on our website
Fill your address, phone number and date of birth
Choose the platform (Windows, PS4, Xbox One)
Save the changes

Due to the lengthy production pipeline, we need you to choose a platform before November 26th. In case you miss the deadline, we will send you a Windows version and all your rewards, don’t worry!

Thanks everyone and remember that Kingdom Come: Deliverance is less than three months away, just in time for Valentine’s day, of course!

With Much Gratitude,

Warhorse Studios

Stay Medieval! #WantKCD

<<<

2 Likes

Cool, Just haven’t been paying attention in a while, needed some clarification.

1 Like

Yes, I believe you :slight_smile:

2 Likes