How do i get the launcher?

If you are looking fro steam code or download link, you wont find any.
You see, you are a Soldier and Soldiers dont have access to neither alpha nor beta. Only the final game.

Sorry to bring back this topic but nobody has answered me.

I have a knight tier since 2013 and should now be able to access the beta. But i dont have any link to the installer in my profile. I registered with my kickstarter e-mail, i have waited a week to be sure it was’nt some uptade bug or what.

But now I think there is a serious bug in my account., I dont know where to report it better.

please help !

You can have several Steam game folders. I currently use two discs, one hybrid and one SSD. I have my Steam games on both depending on wether they benefit from the SSD speeds or not.

Did you work out where to find the launcher?

I think the connection between kickstarter and kingdom come account is broken, i have been contacted by a CM. thanks

1 Like

Are you also a kickstarter Backer? I can´t find any Kickstarter Information about you right now. Maybe something went wrong here too?

I just bought the game and found the Beta launcher but when i want to download it, it says i don’t have the right for this item. I have no idea what to do know. Can someone help?

Okay, you will receive a solution with an email soon. :slight_smile:

sorry i just saw this message from one year ago new im checking email

1 Like