How do you report a forum user for not leaving you alone when you've asked politely several times?

There’s a particular individual who is constantly replying to my posts, being smug, annoying and in general not helpful. I would like to know how to report him should his behavior continue, or if possible, how to simply block him so he cannot respond to my posts. I’m too old to deal with trolls and this individual is making me rather upset. I’m attempting to get help with in game problems and he is making that as frustrating as the game is becoming.

Post his name?

Me lol, he wasn’t satisfied with my advice

1 Like

He’s free to reply to what ever threads, and posts he likes gramps.

2 Likes

Wow… is everyone just insanely rude here? Real welcoming community…

1 Like

When you point one finger to another, there are several pointing at yourself.

1 Like

Most people here are nice. But remember that there are also console gamers playing this game…

3 Likes

Ahaha. We console players are bad, bad people… wait, WHAT?

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing trolls in this community. Contact a public relations people at Warhorse such as @DrFusselpulli or @TobiTobsen if they’re seriously being a trouble.

Also feel free to PM me about any questions, I’ll try to help with in game stuff.

1 Like

Nah, they just have a reputation for being immature, rude and unhelpful compared to PC gaming communities.

Funny. I always thought the opposite.
Look, I‘m 33, grow up with PC LAN parties, case modding, water cooling etc in the late 90s, switched to console some years ago for comfortable reasons and cause all this kiddy master race fashism talking was so nasty. You see, there are always two sides.

1 Like

The master race stuff is just a tongue-in-cheek joke, no one takes it seriously haha. It’s just a humorous way of acknowledging that PCs are very simply, objectively speaking, better gaming machines than consoles. You get what you pay for. And you’re literally the first person I’ve ever heard claiming that the console ‘community’ is somehow more mature, that really isn’t in line with reality. One of the main reasons I love PC gaming is because of the community, it’s generally older, more helpful (they are the ones who make all the mods), and not full of shouting, racist, homophobic incels. Well, there are less of them in the PC community.

2 Likes

Under the post there is a Report option use that. If you can’t see it it is there after clicking the 3 dots.

I play on pc, ps4,and Xbox 1. PC is by far better for gaming but the communities are essentially the same. There will always be shit talkers. Thats like saying people who drive fords are nicer than people who drive chevy.

1 Like