How do you start the Hare Hunt side quest?

All Andrews quest are done, meat for beggars in Rattay too.

Then all I can think of is Skin (Talmberg tanner). It would make sense since the end of the quest mentions that “Henry is pretty skilled at hunting” and quite frankly, the whole quest appears as someone’s sarcastic joke. (Henry is the biggest poacher in Bohemia by the time the player reaches this quest.)

In theory it could be it, but i did some quest for him, not sure if all… But now im in phase of story, when Talmberg empty of people, so i can test it… Only Huntsman and Olena are still there… If developers moved him somewhere i dont know where…

Well, the phase of story you’re in might be the reason why no other quests are currently available. Hopefully, it will open up afterwards.

Maybe, maybe can i spoke with Huntmans multiple times before, if im remember.

Can i continue to play after end of main story?

Yes, you should be able to finish everything later. There are more characters that are needed for the Hare Hunt quest, so it makes sense for it to be disabled at your stage.

I completed the story, talmberg is still empty.

If I may ask, how were you able to play with the latest patch? For me and everyone else I talked to, it crashes at every cutscene.

I have problem with previous version, my game crashed whole month, now im able to play.
I did more research, Uzhitz inkepeer tells me about Nicolas quest, he has now quest giver start even on map, but still dont giving me the quest.

You can only get the huntsman’s quest after the main story quest Questions and Answers is triggered. Then you just go talk to the inn keeper in Talmberg, or just go straight to Nicolas himself. At least that is how it has always been for me.

I think Ruthan is past that quest, so that’s not a problem.

It sounds like a bug if the innkeeper knows about it but it still won’t trigger. It’s good to know someone is able to play. I had to reload an earlier save to go egg-hunting, but now I’ll have to wait till they fix cutscenes before I can continue questing.

For me it was like this:
You have to do the quests for Fritz and the other.
Only after a few quests you get the option for hare.

That was in 1.3, not sure if it’s changed

I think it’s actually available after Pribyslavitz. Once you beat nest of vipers speak with the uzhitz innkeeper about what’s good around town