How does everyone make money?

The only answer is:

easily.

2 Likes

Sell all the gear/food I find on bandits,cumans, animals or items Ive stolen. Than I lock-pick the specific chest that has the merchant gold and steal only the money.
This way I can buy all the gear I can afford on them, sell it back, take less money on item sold to get my rep up with them and the town and than I go back to the specific chest and repeat the process.

You can make good money hunting and selling the meat

1 Like

I’ve changed my playstyle. Who needs money? Helping for free. Looking like a homeless and now, people are giving me money by themselves. :wink::wine_glass:

1 Like

Archery contests in Rattay. Fire 21 arrows, receive 140 grochen (sp?). I was playing a lot of dice before, but it seems like Immersive Balance really nerfs it.

By poaching and selling gear from unfortunate bandits / cumans who cross my way :smiley:

2 Likes

I killed 2 buck and 1 doe, took all the meat, and bladders and what not I could. Went from around 900g to around 2k with just that haul. Could have gotten more money but I was dumb and cooked t all first and sold it to vendors instead of selling raw to Peshek while it was stolen; still made it really well consider it shot 3 arrows lol

You get about 120meat from a a deer and it will sell for like 3-5g depending on haggle. Take that times 3 and you’re good to go. I would advice dumping all gear into your world chest so you can fill up the horse and then fill yourself up. If you’re carrying too much you cannot fast travel but I fill my horse and all but fill myself and just ride. There is a deer hunting grounds between Sasau and Rattay Mill

Make couple thousand potions with perks havent ran out of money since i started doing this. can make 1000 potion in 15 min give or take

2 Likes

I used what I believe was the herbalist perk, where you earn slightly more for selling herbs to vendors. There are so many just growing about, it didn’t take long until I had 11K and was ready to start some of the more pertinent quests. Selling plants combined with haggling and improving your strength via flower picking leads to better combat scenarios which leads to better armor, weapons, plus what you sell. It starts aggregating quickly. I think at a point, I would visit the boar site behind Neuhoff and earn around 2.4K in meat. It just went on and on! In the best of ways. After a while however, it felt strange. Even the vendors in Rattay had around 20K. One even had 32K! And after doing so much business with him, Miller Pehsek had around 131Kbin Grochen.

This. Somehow the Rattay archers never run out of money to fork over to Henry. Although, after in-game weeks of Henry winning thousands of Groshen sharp-shooting the archery contest, you’d think folk would start to notice. So a bit of immersion fail there after a while.

It takes about 100K Groshen to kit out Prybislavitz, at which point you basically never need t worry about money again, since the town generates something like 2K per day.

I make most of it killing bandits. In early game, tho, it’s great to spam archery contests. The beginner one is super easy even if you’re trash at the bow, and each one gives 20 groschen profit. You do have to put up 10 groschen tho. If you’re good at the bow you can do the more advanced ones and get even more money. It’s not too great, but it’s a good method in early game when you have trash equipment and killing bandits is hard. I never tried poaching or alchemy, but I’m looking to change that in this playthrough.