How does everyone make money?

As the title says.

I started by selling various bits of jewelry that I so fortunately stumbled across while in Skalitz. Later, I made most of my money by poaching. Now I make all my coin through alchemy.

2 Likes

i made most from hunting bandits and cumans then turning in their helmets and ears for reward. i also load up a horse with high carry capacity with the most expensive gear they have, including any chest i find at their camps.

5 Likes

I’m stealing merchant’s chests and sell the stolen items. I have 258k groschen now.

1 Like

Dice(robbery). :sunglasses:

4 Likes

In Skalitz:Herbs. Then stealing. When I get my first bow, hunting and also selling every loot I found. After defeating Runt, returning to the battlefield and selling the loots I finally know that money won´t be a problem in the future (could realise that earlier :smiley: ). Now I steal almost everything in Sasau monastery. Just for fun. I want to make my own personal treasure of cups, crosses, rings, etc. :slight_smile:

Go buy a cheap junk Sigismund with all his mercenaries. Stop the bloody hell!

Whenever I kill bandits I repair their weapons and then sell them. Recently I’ve gotten into more pick pocketing lately.

1 Like

Ima bandit killer yo. Gimme that loot. Though potions seems better, more money to carry weight ratio. Considering there is a perk to make potions you sell worth more and the herbalist perk to have better charisma if you have flowers on you. If you’re playing a charisma/diplomacy character definitely sell potions. You’ll get better prices for you CHA bonus due to the herbalist perk of smelling good right?

3 Likes

couple this with the perk where you get less full from drinking and you could drink a few charisma potions to jack it up even higher? If this is how it works seems pretty easy/fun way to make money. I think the alchemy mini game is brilliant

1 Like

In early game in Skalice, I sell herbs and huns!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just sell every piece of gear the bandits/cumans wear.

Not that i need to sell everything to make money, i just find it a waste staying there rotting on the fields.

I like clean fields.

I put my excess in my world chest…does it have a capacity? Cuz if it does I’m gonna find it.

1 Like

As far i know, there’s no limit, but be carefull as the game can bug out, if it has an excessive number of times.

2 Likes

yea. Its whatever though, really. The game is so buggy, though admittedly it has not really set me back yet, that I play with an open mind with stuff getting lost and having, even wanting, to restart wheh it gets fixed. I sell most of my stuff, but i’m a “keep 1 of everything” guy so there is quite a bit of stuff in there though. Also, I want a house and a trophy wall or something, weapon rack, etc for my cool finds. Would be cool to not have to throw them in a chest I have to pay to access, though its cheap, or travel to Rattay(idk where else this chest shows up)

Do this, but save all the ears until the Custodian near the monastery starts sending you on bandit raids. He pays about 625 for each ear.

4 Likes

Stealing (sell the items for one of the miller), poaching (cook the meat, after sell), killing bandits and cumans. You can collect a lots of money, believe me!

Wow, that’s insane. So, what determines how you get ears? Is it certain bandits/cumins in certain areas once you are on the mission or is it any bandit/cumin kill, regardless of location. All I’ve done is cleared camps and then head straight back to turn it in without looking for or killing any more enemies then what were at the camp; so like 6 ears tops.

Maybe the bandits in the target camp have the ears assigned to their inventory? I’ve not been back to one of the camps to see if respawned bandits have lootable ears.

That would be crazy if you could spawn infinite ears, and save ears, and sell them all for 600+ groschen each

1 Like

Extirpate all bandit and Cuman at their camps and battle spawn points, then sell their loot to vendors and millers. Inventory management can be tedious so now only pick up items worth at least 100 or serve specific useful purpose (eg, partially consumed small blacksmith kit)

1 Like