How far away have you woken up after sleepwalking?

I went to sleep in Pribslyvitz (absolutely no chance I spelt that correctly) and woke up in the RUINS OF MY PARENT’S HOME, IN THE DESTROYED SKALITZ.

Something tells me my Henry has a few things to work out with his sub-conscious. :grinning:

4 Likes

Last night I slept at the lookout near Talmberg and woke up in a barn in Merhojed.

Trying to think the most distance I’ve covered . . . I think it was: went to sleep in a bed somewhere east of Uzhitz (just a rando “sleep and save” bed someplace) and woke up in a trash pile in Talmberg.

Jesus Christ be Praised that the horse has teleportation powers.

I actually enjoy the somnambulist trait! Right now I’m wanted for murder in Rattay, so the trait forces me to avoid sleeping too close to Rattay . . . UNLESS . . . I WANT to sneak in there, in which case, putting on stealthy clothes getting into bed in a stealthy pose and setting to wake up in the wee hours might just be the EASIEST way to sneak into Rattay!?

Somnambulance! It’s not a “disability” its a “Feature!” :smiley:

Hah. Call me paranoid, but I keep expecting to wake up to the sound of birds chirping, the sun shining through the trees and weapons being drawn by shocked Hungarians.

2 Likes

The biggest distance for my was when I was sleaping in Talmberg (not sure if inn or castle) and woke up in Merhojed.

1 Like