How is the game on PS4Pro (December 2018)

Played the game at launch on my PC, got it thorugh 2/3 but game braking bugs got me and I dropped it.
I am thinking picking up the game for my PS4Pro but how is the game on the system? I remember I had to move the game from HDD to SSD to get reasonable loading times and I wonder if this is still an issue on PS4Pro since consoles have poor I/O.

You will not do better in performance wise going to console. It surely has some settings tuned down while running 30FPS, you better stay on PC. Patches for consoles also arrive later.

I would also like to suggest that go to the PC games, it is quite easy and simple to play any kinds of a video game on the PC but it doesn’t mean that the consoles are bad. Every system has its own advantages and disadvantages as we all know that consoles are portable in nature and we do need to worry much about the hardware part. On the other hand, we also do need to worry about other gaming glitches, bugs, and stuff while games on the PC. Well, I also like to play a video game in my meantime, I like to play an action-adventure role-playing video game like Kingdom Heart, GTA 5, etc. You can also visit this site if you are looking for more games that can be simply played on the Microsoft Windows. Previously, all of my friends used to play games in a team, they all inspired me to have the game. I choose PC as the gaming platform because one can play a high-end graphics video game in it.