How many rabbits did you get?

Now I’m very happy, seems I am better at archery than I thought. I got 8. My hit-ratio on living subjects is less than 10% but I think that is in large part caused by shooting at the archery range.

i won and not sure how many but average was about 20 arrows to hit one rabbit, i still dont know how i was even able to beat him on the compition in castle way shooting is , hope with skill gets better

I had 10-12 rabbits. I had some arrows by myself and took some in camping spot, so no problem with that. I have to admit that these several ingame hours were glorious. Just me vs rabbits in marvelous forest. :rabbit2::rabbit2:

2 Likes

I only got 3.
He never told me how many he got but I got some money so guess I won.

17 for me, had to actually make a trip back to the chest at camp to unload haha love hunting in this

I’d done some less-than-legal hunting prior to the trip with Hans, so I bagged about 20. :laughing: I wasn’t sure how good Hans would be, and I didn’t want to lose. I was so overloaded it took over an in-game hour to drag all the meat back to camp.

1 Like

Got 10-14 in the few times I’ve done it. Lots on paths next to camp and clearing ENE of camp

I got 35 on my first playthrough. I thought Hans was a master hunter and expected him to get 30 hares, therefor I shot 35 to be safe. Pity you get the same reward if you merely kill 5 or so.

But best way is this :smile:

well, if you kill the very first 3 hares you meet you get the same output ^^ but stylish indeed

btw., most of you killed at least one so you don’t know how much sir hans really got …

my very first campaign was 100% non-lethal … i got 0 rabbits, he told me “dont worry, i got none as well” :frowning: so, 0 is ok and 1 should be enough to get the reward, haha

I got about 20 odd I think, Rabbits everywhere!

Killed 7 rabbits :wink:

it does not matter how many hare I hunt!
capon always says something like “we are both equally bad” at the end…(free translated from german)

Don’t know if this is a bug or a feature

sounds like a bug. In English version If you have any hares you win. Sounds like the bug is that your kills are not registering.

It’s not kills that matter, just possession of hare meat in your personal inventory.

1 Like

I was totally overloaded with meat every time…so that should be not the problem.
I had this “issue” on very playthrough except my first one…(I guess i went over 5 times hunting with Capon so far)

its your bug for sure, i was told to be surprisingly good after hunting two hares

Did you cook the meat by any chance? If so, they won’t count.