How to access the game?

I am an original Kickstarter backer (Baron level). I have just updated to the “Viscount Digital Collectors Edition”. As I have not been following the game for a while, I am struggling to get to the beta. Via the launcher and my email and password, I get the message “Specified user is not authorized to access the game”. Searching my email archive I also don’t find a steam code… What am I doing wrong???

It seems we found a bug here…

I have some questions for you.
When did you register on our homepage www.KingdomComeRPG.com please?
Do you see Launcher or Steam access in your profile?
Did you played the Beta before or are you new to the Beta?

According to my email archive on 2 October 2014. And for the forum on 3 March 2015.

Neither Launcher nor Steam show up in my profile…

I never played the beta but did play the alpha…

How did you download the Launcher then?

Oops, may have misunderstood. On my profile page there is a button with the text “Download Launcher To Beta Access”

No… there still seems to be a bug. Can you send us a screenshot (as PM) from your profile please?
If you played the Alpha, you should have Steam access, and I can see a Steam code in the backend of your profile. It should be visible for you.

Is this okay or do you need to see a different part of the page?

1 Like

No, thats fine, thank you. :slight_smile:
Does the Launcher work anyway? Did you test it?

I get to download it, but when I start it and try to log in, it gives the above error message…

Okay, as expected. Thank you for this info.

So, this means that I can’t use the launcher? I would have preferred this over Steam…

Okay, I changed your profile to Launcher access, please try again.
You profile was assigned to Steam, but you were able to only see Launcher access, and the Launcher didn´t allowed to start the game, because you should have Steam access. But this is the bug of course. We will take care.

1 Like

Super! Thanks!!! :slight_smile: