How to beat mysterious knight

I cant beat this guy for 3 days he is in full plate armour and he knows how to fight.Do you have any ideas?

Ceremonial mace. Use dollmaker if you’re desperate. If you aren’t an efficient striker, focus on counter attacks, chain hits if possible but watch stam. Be patient. He’s not a pushover like some of the bandits.

Refuse to fight, then knock him out from behind and steal all his stuff. :thief:

there’s a sneaky way too if he gets away…

he dont refuse to fight and i tried to sneak around him but knock out key didnt work

…what’s your level?

If on PC use modded Bain poison. @-480 pts he won’t last long. and the ceremonial mace. and a heavy shield or a Bouche shield.

If you’re talking about Ulrich, I simply either pegged him down with my bow on horseback (on foot he demolishes you) or wait till he is asleep in his room and kill him then. I couldn’t fight him on fair ground.

I found fighting him pretty easy, 1v1 with longsword just dosed Henry with lots of potions and managed to get the better of him. But I ran across a full plated bandit near skalitz yesterday that could just destroy me. I’ve never had this before. This sob was mean. Took 7 positioned better piecing arrows to the head, ceremonial mace with Bain poison and just kept coming at me. I had to run away. It shocked the hell out of me. I can fight and beat 5-7 cumans at the same time but this 1 guy is just a freak

Must have been a super-bandit

This guy was superhuman that’s for sure. I’m like maxed on stats and he just kept coming. I’m really hoping he’s not bugged as it was fun, I’m also plotting revenge on him as I type this :eyes:

The bandits are definitely better. Cuman need an upgrade in skill

Just a update revenge failed I repeat revenge failed

Spoiler

How to get the better of Ulrich outside of initial combat

If he escapes, he goes to Sasau. He is said to hang out at the inn/tavern. If this is the case, you can try and talk (non lethal/non criminal resolution) or you can wait and knock out/stealth kill him in his sleep. You can also loot him of his gear by lockpicking the chest in his room.

1 Like

I suggest that you become stronger or masterize the art of fighting with your weapon before fighting knights with a shiny armor :slight_smile: