How to Edit Models

Hey, all, I’ve been messing with Zoul’s armour and trying to make it more like what I think is reasonable for Henry to use. For me, that means no gilding and no golden belt. I’ve succeeded in removing the gilding on everything, but I don’t know how to remove the gold belt from the chestpiece. I tried doing an alpha layer on the texture, but it remains. Is it a mesh I need to edit, or is it a different/separate texture entirely?

I would love the house of Zoul arm plate without gold elbows. Please release on Nexus.

I will definitely release the retexture on the Nexus! I’ll update this post when I do (it may take some time since my computer had a catastrophic failure that I need to recover files from.)

Any ideas what I need to do to make the belt invisible?

No clue man, I don’t know the first thing in modding. Though I’d love to learn. maybe you could try and find the mesh for the belt since Im pretty sure its a separate part and not part of the Cuirass so you could try and remove it that way. good luck.

Oh I have another question. Could you tell me how to remove the gilding on the armour so I can do it for myself.

It’s editing the texure files to remove the gold reflections. It took a bit of trial and error to find the right files. I should be able to get the retexture up on the Nexus by next Sunday.

1 Like

i like the way you think. i’ve also avoided using some armors because of how fancy they looked. which is a shame because the house of zoul armor is the most realistic set in the game

1 Like

I was wondering what files to find and how to delete them if you could point me in the right direction?

Is this mod dead? I really want to get rid of the gilding too.