How to get a refund

It’s been a long time since I got interested in the game, more then a eyar.
All this time I watched the game and the forum.
And unfortunately I see now about the same thing that I saw more than a year ago. A video on the progress of development are coming out less and less often, and the forum is increasingly talking about the sad state of progress.
How do I get a refund? Is it possible?! To whom to write ?!

I backed the game 2 years ago and I want to play it, because looks awesome. I can understand that someone are bored but I think that we must be patients.
I can wait KCD, why you can’t? :wink:

1 Like

No need to refund yet, people are just frustrated because two months ago there have been some teases about new video update and with it release date. Warhorse are definitely not running away with your money. It sucks that there is not enough communication now, but considering that this controversy was started by just that, bad communication, it is kinda justified. I assume that there will be some information about this soon but definitly not on April fools day.

Edit: Also, it is weekend right now so I wold not expect anything coming now as well, (video update) since people are usually not working on weekends.

2 Likes

Welcome to the world of Kickstarter games i think :b idk what you was expecting

5 Likes

Hello @archtone
To get a refund please send us your credentials like email and/or username on our website
to info at warhorsestudios dot cz

If you have any questions about the refund you can contact our community manager @DrFusselpulli via pm…

1 Like

@archtone On Thursday we will see a new video update​, so wait before ask for a refund. :wink:

1 Like

I bail out after two weeks from beta, got full refund , i knew this game with current devs needs more than 5 years to be complete in the way they wanted.

You know nothing Jon Vengeance. Beta is more than year and half old… So yeah, you know shit bruh

Aww only 1.5 year for beta? You just proved my point dum dum. I didn’t know that they sell stupidty with the packs :smiley:

@Vengeance If in the next months Warhorse will announce the release date for the end of 2017 or the first months of 2018?

They can doit tomrrow if they want, but will it be finished product? Or just another rushed release for a kickstarter backed game? The elements in the beta only can show how empty the game is, this game needs time to reach the image in your minds.

Aww, I had no idea we had development expert here, who exactly knows what is and what is not possible to be done in 2 years…

get your lil´bitch card and gtfo already

3 Likes

You need to get off you high horse pal, try to understand constructive criticism, this is not CoD where you can bash on everyone just because they don’t share same ideas as you (if you got any) also less salt would be more appreciated.