How to get sli to work with nvidia inspector 2x gtx1080s

To put it simply I probably Have the most high end PC out, well almost, my Mother board could be a Little newer, doesn’t need it though, and I could always use more ssd’s, Here is my rig

500GIG SSD
Corsier Hydro cooling system

Im getting 18 Fps on very high, but sli is not working, if i don’t sli has anyone gotten higher FPS on high settings, and if I do SLI, how did you get it to work? I tried adding the profile to the ryse profile, no luck, I tried renaming it but I might have done it wrong because I was unable to import it into the inspector. so The final question here is HOW do you get the sli to work. or is their a work around to optimizing the Graphics so I can play at high or very high above 45 fps

SLI is not working in Beta yet. You will have to wait for the final version.

There is no SLI and even using one GPU, you will notice that neither your GPU nor CPU will be fully utilized. That’s as good as it’s going to get. There are no updates planned for the beta. Expect better for the final release.

wow , you have a nice rig , im suprised by your results i have a gtx 960 4gb and i was getting 30 /25 fps with a gtx 960 with 8 gb ram and a i5 6400

It has been said several times, game has to be optimized yet! :slight_smile:

My rig is only doing 20fps @1440p - looks capped at that for the time being.
Andi,

Intel Core i7 5930, Asrock X99X Fatal1ty, 16GB Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4, Samsung SSD 950 Pro M.2, 2 x EVGA GTX980Ti SLI

1 Like