How well will the game run/ recomendations on pc build

hello. I am building a new pc in several months.One of the games I am really looking forward to playing is KCD. I haent completely made up my mind on all the parts yet, so I want some educated guesses on how well certain specs will run the final game. (like how many fps on ultra settings)

1440p
Ryzen 5 1600 (will be overclocked)
GTX 1070
I dont have RAM decided… obviously 16gb would be better than 8, but I want to save as much money as possible. When I play, I only have the game open, no other apps. Should i get 8 or up the price for 16? Thanks in advance!

These specs u mentioned are best for playing game at ultra on 60 fps and 1440p monitor.But I will say u should also check Intel processors benchmarks that may be better than amd ryzen.if u have to play at 1080p then gtx 1060 is best choice.

thanks for the reply. I have researched around a bit, and im firm in the ryzen 5. The price and performance are just better for me.

You are losing some frames with Ryzen, but if your goal is 60 FPS, then it should be achievable. Right now, the beta runs quite poorly so it is difficult to comment on exact performance to expect. That said, cards like the 1070 should be able to get 60 FPS at 1440p.

I’d be very surprised if the game at launch can not handle that much with that hardware.

As for 8 or 16 GB, in gaming, there is almost no difference in frame rate. The question though, is why Ryzen if you’re only gaming? Overclocked Intel CPUs give better frame rates. If you are heavily into productivity, then the more RAM the better, and get the 16GB. Of course there’s no reason why you can’t buy 8GB now and another 8GB later if you want to.