[HOWTO] Get 100 Reputation in Skalitz (Prologue)

Step by Step Guide to Leave Skalitz with 100 Reputation:

ALWAYS WEAR THE BEST REPAIRED CLOTHES AND BE CLEAN WASHED WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEONE. DONT KILL ANY GUARD or DEALER. DONT KILL ANY NPC WITH A NAME (YOU CAN SAFETY KILL VILLAGERS WITHOUT NAME, YOU CAN KILL COWS AND SHEEPS. YOU CAN ALSO KILL THE HORSES. Shoot them with Arrows from inside a house, so they will move to a better Spot you wont get caught) BUT NEVER GET CAUGHT BY A CRIME!

• Step 1: the very first thing you have to do, go to your father and start the main quest, then you have all the time you want.

• Step 2: collect flowers (herbalism is a very nice skill), youll need them to deal with the local dealers, cause you have no money. (you can safety collect all flowers in skalitz). Pull Out your Shoes for this So you dont mess them up, take them back when you go to talk to someone, cause you may not have the skill to repair them later.

• Step 3: Deal with EVERY SINGLE dealers and always give a tip (DONT DEAL WITH THE COAL GUY NOW). Buy something and sell something, F.E. Repairset for Shoes, wine and a Good Jacket, so you can sell your old jacket to the dealer who only accept clothes and to the one who only accept food and drinks (BUT DONT BUY COAL NOW). you can also level your talking skill, cause youll need level 3 for kunesch.

• Step 4: go for sword fight

• Step 5: play 1 game with the dices ( i won, dont know if it matters)

• Step 6: go to tavern, dont do the german mission. SAY NO! immediatly go to bianca, cause you can talk now much more with her, about your friends

• Step 7: Go to the castle and talk to the guards

• Step 8: go to kunesh when you have talking skill level 3, you can level it by dealing or by talking. DONT FIGHT WITH KUNESH OR ROB HIM during the whole stay in skalitz. Just go into his house without getting caught.

• Step 9: Go to Fritz for the lockpicks

• Step 10: Buy the Coal AND DEAL WITH THE COAL GUY (youll need to buy and sell something, always with a tip)

• Step 11: Go with Money in Your Pocket to Bianca

• Step 12: Go to Your Father and end the Quest.

• Step 13: NOW it is a Good Point to SAVE (would recommend the unlimited Saving Mod)

• Step 14: go for the nails and bring them theresa… Now you’ll leave Skalitz.

Check your Reputation, if it is not 100 go back to the savepoint and deal more with the dealers And GIVE MORE TIP. (Dont worry you can steal all back)
Save again before grabbing the nails and check if you’ll leave with 100 reputation. If you succeed. you can go back to your savepoint and do all the things you want to do in skalitz and always repeat save and check when you have done your crimes :smiley:

EDIT: sorry first post here :smiley: so i needed to edit often hahah.

Some Side Notes, because many People think there is a Bug in Reputation:

• The Clock will always show 10:00 during the whole Stay in Skalitz, thats why some changes on the reputation only get visible, when you leave skalitz (for example a dead body you thought you hided perfectly, his/her family is waiting for her/him to get dinner at 12:00 :D)
  • If you ever get under 100 you cant get up to it again
  • you can only make 1 simple mistake: if you fail by Haggling, your reputation with the dealers will get down by 1 point to 93, you can get good again by giving a tip on the next haggling and go up to 94 (100 for Skalitz)
  • if you dont have unlimited save mod f. e. on console, i recommend to not kill any human, its hard to hide the bodys. Just rob them and hide them until they wake up, so they cant tell anyone what happend :smiley:
    (Anything else what could change your reputation should show up while you stay in Skalitz)
3 Likes

Ok but why do I need 100 Reputation in Skalitz? I mean it’s not like it has any use after the prologue.

its for achievements
“King Charming” f.e. (there is a need for 80+)

Sorry to revive this topic, because i am glad to share some updates and details about how to archive 100 reputation in skalitz when leaving tutorial

i think OP’s steps are good, though a little bit tedious, my game version is 1.6.4, so i think that might causes the difference

In my version 1.6.4, the step is quite easy, below are the things you can do

first, you have 100 rep in skalitz when you start game

1. you can beat kunesh (coz nobody cares about him, you can beat him in front of guard, and nothing will happen, poor kunesh no humanrights LUL)
  2. you dont need to tip anyone for reputation purpose, yes you can tip trader for additional speech xp, but not for reputation
  3. you can knock out villager(with or w/o name) as long as then dont see you in the face(like calling you name or something) just sneak perfectly from behind and knock them out, and pull them to somewhere no one will find them, let them wake up on their own, so they wont tell anyone. if you being seen before knock out, and then knock them out, they will report you, and guard will arrest you
  4. you can lockpicking as long as you dont get caught

the only thing that matters is the optional quest, throwing shit to german, you WILL SAY YES (not no), and you can follow them, BUT DONT TALK TO GERMAN’S WIFE, so your friends will stand and do nothing until you leave skalitz,

i found this out by using cheatmod, cheat_set_time since skalitz’s time is paused, you cannot see difference somehow

if you trigger the quest by talking to german’s wife, you will lose 9 reputation, if you say no to friends, you will lose 8 reputation.

Finally, it is not important to get 100 rep right after leaving skalitz, even you have low rep in there, you can raise the rep of skalitz later by doing quests from people from skalitz, like sir radzig, but i feel like to share something that someone might be interested in, thank you OP BTW

2 Likes