I accidentally deleted game save on xbox one

Hi everyone!

Today I played KCD as usuall. Then after many hours I accidentally pressed New game - i overwrote my current game save! I lost 25 hours of gameplay :frowning: Is it possible to recover my save on XBOX One?

Thank you so much for help!

1 Like

I don’t think there is. I’ve done that before on KCD and even dark souls 3 with 158 hours on it with a pvp build on it and now I gotta get all that pvp back.
Anywho, I’m sorry mate but since you played through the game you know what to do atleast! Like locations of treasure.
If you want to get back to where you were before. Get the skalitz chest (look it up if you don’t know where it is) and sell everything in there except the brigadine if you want to keep it. And the treasure near rattay. It’s very close to the first bandit hunt. It has a german bascinet with a cross on the helmet and the best stabbing shortsword in the game with riding boots and money, dice, and recipes. Thats good armor. A beautiful helmet, and plenty of groschen. If you don’t like shortswords like myself, buy the saving grace longsword from the swords smith. It needs like 2 or 3 strength which you should have. Only 200 groschen about. And has a high stab and slash damage of 52. Just make sure you keep a grindstone used each time you get to town.

Hopefully these tips can help you get back to where you were before easier, since you can’t get your save back.

1 Like